The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Same problem here. I swear outside of the games itself (and even then it's still dry af right now) Sony be lackin in so much more, but fanboys will never admit it.

This is a issue apparently many been having since the last update. Wifi 6 is a feature of the console:stopitslime:But my wifi 6 router sometimes don't even show up alongside any other connections:why:

yeah I hope they fix this shyt soon:stopitslime: no reason for these expensive ass consoles to have these issues.

never happened on the 4 for me at least

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
what does it do?
The PS4 version of the game was sometimes installed from the PS4 game disc even after upgrading the disc version of PS4 game to the PS5 version.

This system software update improves system performance.

I haven’t actually had any issues with my PS5 so so I haven’t noticed a change in performance or anything

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Plus Nier.

It's multiplat but I'm really looking forward to Outriders. I think/hope it's gonna be great. NO GAAS model either, just a self contained single player or co-op mp with online matchmaking, hoping the upcoming demo reaffirms my optimism

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I hope they fix this shyt soon:stopitslime: no reason for these expensive ass consoles to have these issues.

never happened on the 4 for me at least
Mine has no issues at all that shyt is crazy you would think after 4 consoles they would ship their 5th and highly anticipated console in a immaculate fashion