The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:I’m in:myman:

Target came through this morning, I missed the first wave but oddly enough I had a XSX in my cart but said fukk that I’ll wait and try for the cinco. I was playing my Switch and casually checked the target app and boom disc version was available :ohlawd:

I immediately checked out plus my info was already logged in

The hunt is over:noah:

Edit: time to cop Demon Souls

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got a few key games I haven’t finished but I damn sure will now from the beginning

FF7:wow:
Red Dead Redemption :banderas:

Neir Automata:win:

Doom Eternal :ahh:

Metro:leon:

just to name a few and I’m mos def loading up GOD OF WAR for the upgrade experience :youngsabo:

I’m just happy I caught Target this morning because dealing with the other shyt I had zero luck especially Sony Direct

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I love this machine :ohlawd:.
Everything loads extremely fast. I’ve had it for about a week now and Sony coming through with the HEAT!. They have every AAA PS4 game looking immaculate. I have been neglecting miles morales and demon soul because the GOW, days gone ps5 upgrade got them looking like next gen games :blessed:. I haven’t even booted up Ghost of Tsushima or Fallen order on the 5 yet :ahh:
Have the Ps5 upgraded version of control in the back burner to with the PlayStation now