The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I STEP AWAY FROM MY PHONE FOR A MINUTE TO TAKE A SHOWER AND BEST BUY DECIDES TO DO A SUDDEN DROP :damn:

I HAD IT IN MY CART FROM YESTERDAY STILL :damn:

Why do these things always happen to me :mjcry:

Daps
Best Buy be wildin' lmao!

Almost got another one but it's probably better that I didn't since I got a disc version from the drop yesterday :russ:. I was trying to get the digital just to see if it was possible but that mug sold out FAST!!!! And I was on that page 2 seconds after it dropped. That "please wait" came up and then that was it.

They were like "Is that you Brother Mouzone? Know you've already gotten two consoles just off us......let the other brehs eat lil' man."
:mjlit:

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
2nd wave comes, and as I'm going to check out it still asks for all this info to make sure the person on my account is me :snoop:

Which takes valuable time and then every store is sold out again :mjcry:

Daps
Still trying to get the elusive PS5 digital. Usually my luck has been 50/50 on grabbing the disc but I'm not even sure why Sony made a digital version. Never even came close on that one.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I STEP AWAY FROM MY PHONE FOR A MINUTE TO TAKE A SHOWER AND BEST BUY DECIDES TO DO A SUDDEN DROP :damn:

I HAD IT IN MY CART FROM YESTERDAY STILL :damn:

Why do these things always happen to me :mjcry:

:mjlol: I got one from Amazon yesterday while in the shower breh. Screen was zooming in and out because my fingers were wet.