The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Buy is going to singlehandedly end the drought for A LOT of brehs today.

Scalpers with 2 or 3 consoles will be OK but the Super Scalpers with like 15 PS5'S better get busy.
I got like 10 consoles on the way :mjcry:..oh well I’ll just return them if I can’t make a profit :yeshrug::takedat:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The random Best Buy drop came thru earlier today :wow: Estimated pick up date is next Friday but IDGAF. I knew my best chance would be a drop outta nowhere at some random time where thousands of people aren’t spamming the refresh button a minute before a scheduled drop.

And finally being able to disable my Twitter notifications :blessed: No more waking up at 1am and getting a notification like “Not much movement today. Going to sleep now and hopefully we get some drops tomorrow”.

We made it man :mjcry:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many console including Xboxs have you been able to get so far? You been eating good man.
Tell you the truth bruh I haven’t been keeping count..but if I had to guess I would say I sold atleast 12 Ps5s and about 15 Xbox’s..and now I got atleast 10 consoles on the way..hoping my luck don’t run out :mjgrin: