The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did you get so many
Tell you the truth bruh I’m on unemployment so besides watching my son I got free time to get my Hussle on..if i was working I definitely wouldn’t of been able to secure so many..I just be watching Twitter and making sure all my payment and address information is already stored on the site I’m looking to buy from

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
Is rest mode safe to use yet?

been turning my shyt all the way off after each session since early dec after I heard issues with rest mode crashing folks systems.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is rest mode safe to use yet?

been turning my shyt all the way off after each session since early dec after I heard issues with rest mode crashing folks systems.

haven’t heard about any crashing or bricking whether it be using rest mode or playing spider-man/miles morales since early december

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell you the truth bruh I’m on unemployment so besides watching my son I got free time to get my Hussle on..if i was working I definitely wouldn’t of been able to secure so many..I just be watching Twitter and making sure all my payment and address information is already stored on the site I’m looking to buy from
Oh ok get your hussle on . Lookin out for little man
I’m still looking for mine :yeshrug: but I been hitting my ps4 hard again

Last edited:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Tell you the truth bruh I haven’t been keeping count..but if I had to guess I would say I sold atleast 12 Ps5s and about 15 Xbox’s..and now I got atleast 10 consoles on the way..hoping my luck don’t run out :mjgrin:
You better pray that there isn't a surge in production and they don't become more easily available

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Finally got Miles Morales and it's good but this mofo freezes up every other cutscene in performance rt mode. IS there a fix for that or can you only play it in regular performance mode?

Daps

Makes a ton of sense. I'm officially on employment now too, so I'm getting my hustle on as well.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell you the truth bruh I haven’t been keeping count..but if I had to guess I would say I sold atleast 12 Ps5s and about 15 Xbox’s..and now I got atleast 10 consoles on the way..hoping my luck don’t run out :mjgrin:
How u get so many?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This Tommy Strong ass nikka got multiple PS5s and I can't even grab one? :mjtf:

Well, that would explain why you have so much time to sit and stalk for em....witcho out of work ass :martin:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So far I sold 11 Ps5's in total with 3 on the way from bestbuy and 2 Xbox series x. No bundles. I even sold mine after i claimed all the free ps5 collection games to my psn account. Also gave one to my nephews and sold one to my bro at retail.

I'll get one and keep it when its readily available and I cant make atleast $200 profit per console. Keep in mind I pulled a few all nighters since november. I only buy from Bestbuy and Target. I did hit on Walmart once and ps direct once. Never hit on Amazon, Kohls cancelled my shyt. No interest in costco or gamestop bundles. I dont bother with xbox anymore. Area crowded with them.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far I sold 11 Ps5's in total with 3 on the way from bestbuy and 2 Xbox series x. No bundles. I even sold mine after i claimed all the free ps5 collection games to my psn account. Also gave one to my nephews and sold one to my bro at retail.

I'll get one and keep it when its readily available and I cant make atleast $200 profit per console. Keep in mind I pulled a few all nighters since november. I only buy from Bestbuy and Target. I did hit on Walmart once and ps direct once. Never hit on Amazon, Kohls cancelled my shyt. No interest in costco or gamestop bundles. I dont bother with xbox anymore. Area crowded with them.
How are you successful in getting them from bestbuy/target?