The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Got all the way to checkout and my credit card stopped the charge fearing it was fraudulent
usually they put you through a portal

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I fukked the 1st 2 times by not using an add to cart link instead of camping out on the site :snoop:

I got it right the 3rd time at 3:20 and got all.the way to the last option, but by then it was sold out for good :mjcry:

The only good news I have it still in my cart, so next time it drops I should get it (same with Best Buy) :manny:

Daps
what's the point of saving your credit card info if you get told 10 times to reenter your fukking security code & then get told it sold out

fukk walmart man

That happened to me. Copped for my cuzzo right before Christmas so I'm curious if WM was trying to prevent me from getting multiple consoles for the same address & card or if the site is just buggy that way.

Used a CC that has never had any issues with a decent limit ($15k). The security code thing is weird. Had that mug going for like 10 minutes and it would not let me complete the transaction.

Best Buy seems like they've got the best setup with the 2-factor authentication. Target is good if you get up super early or stay up all night. WM is OK, just gotta be on the app and then get lucky with the security code. Amazon, New Egg and non-traditional retailers (clothing stores) are trash. GameStop is OK but they sell nothing but bundles. Good place to go if you haven't bought anything yet.