The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I don't need uncharted 5 unless Chloe and Nadine are involved :usure:

I don't even want to see crypt keeper ass Sully coming around with his walker trying to flirt :mjlol:

I think they need to leave Nate and Elena daughter alone, unless Sam takes on the Sully type role but even still that's boring
Put some respeck on Sully's name :ufdup:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
m68gq2vi8e451.png

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Godfall developer speaks on the DualSense haptics and adaptive triggers. I know they use Voice-Coil Actuators in the sense but damn the dual sense is phenomenal noting like it on the market not even hd rumble.

They need to get the PS5 in stores to demo this before launch. I can see the controller and it's feedback swaying people. Some people think it's just rumble triggers like on the Xbox One currently.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jason Schreier got into twitter beef with the TLOU and GOW directors and somebody let the K off in his general direction

That's how you feel Jason?:mjtf:

Uh oh Jason want smoke with Sony right before a new console launch, fukk is up with that Michael Jordan donation comment though :what:?

MJ put up big time money and a personal statement but this cac wants to make “jokes” :martin:. Maybe Bloomberg will catch wind and out his ass out

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jason Schreier got into twitter beef with the TLOU and GOW directors and somebody let the K off in his general direction

That's how you feel Jason?:mjtf:

:damn: Someone had receipts on deck like a cashier. Jason can definitely eat a dikk with that comment. Cac thought it was all fun and games. fukk him.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
This Godfall developer speaks on the DualSense haptics and adaptive triggers. I know they use Voice-Coil Actuators in the sense but damn the dual sense is phenomenal nothing like it on the market not even hd rumble.

wow, Xbox probably gonna drop a new controller w in 2021. they already lost it seems.

playing a game like Madden gonna feel completely different when you can not only see, but feel where your guy is getting hit

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow, Xbox probably gonna drop a new controller w in 2021. they already lost it seems.

playing a game like Madden gonna feel completely different when you can not only see, but feel where your guy is getting hit
Yeah the controller seems like a big deal. It'll definitely make the PS5 version of games stand out if it's that immersive.