The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So apparently the next Sony event is August and they withheld games from this week's event to show in August. :whoo:
The August event is the one that I feel will be even more important than this one. We will get the launch price by then, launch titles, upcoming titles with dates and more details on the system UI, unannounced features and BC. They should show how TLOU 2 or FFVII R will run to let people's fears about a potential remaster coming out.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The August event is the one that I feel will be even more important than this one. We will get the launch price by then, launch titles, upcoming titles with dates and more details on the system UI, unannounced features and BC. They should show how TLOU 2 or FFVII R will run to let people's fears about a potential remaster coming out.

Any chance they'll show more of Horizon 2?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

They definitely should show a gameplay demo as Guerilla has been working on it for three years they said. I just want to know if the new Uncharted 5 rumors are true. I need to know the truth :mjcry:

Yeah, I need to see the Uncharted sequel too. I got no problem with the series going on forever if they keep up the quality. :mjgrin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No uc5 unless it has mp like 2/3
You know what? I'd take a Bluepoint remake of Uncharted 2 with MP over nothing. It's two generations old now so a PS5 remake would look glorious. It'd look even better than TLOU Part 2 :wow: Put all the maps from UC2+3 into the game with adventure mode and make the shooting mechanics like UC4 but with UC2's bullet spread.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4K/60fps trailer of Pragmata

Kojima must've saw this trailer like
video-game-news-hideo-kojima-has-left-konami-starting-a-new-company

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
You know what? I'd take a Bluepoint remake of Uncharted 2 with MP over nothing. It's two generations old now so a PS5 remake would look glorious. It'd look even better than TLOU Part 2 :wow: Put all the maps from UC2+3 into the game with adventure mode and make the shooting mechanics like UC4 but with UC2's bullet spread.
Hmm I’ll take a few uc3 maps uc2 were superior man Sony dropped the ball with the collection