The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
igpqbavyph451.jpg

Not gonna lie, kinda makes me want to wait for an inevitable black edition :francis:
Maybe there'll be some skins. Day 1 for me so I can't wait for shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EA also announced Tuesday that through its Dual Entitlement program, it will offer a free upgrade to the next-gen console version of Madden NFL 21 for PS4 customers as well as Xbox One players. As the company quietly revealed earlier this month, it has extended the program’s window of availability — now, customers can upgrade from PS4 to PS5 or Xbox One to Xbox Series X anytime before the release of Madden NFL 22, at no additional cost. EA is promising that it will deliver “distinct Madden NFL 21 experiences across current and next generation platforms.”
After outcry, EA extends free upgrade offer for Madden on Xbox Series X

Some edge cases won’t be eligible for the promotion: For instance, said EA, “Physical discs cannot currently be used to upgrade to discless consoles.” In other words, if you buy a physical copy of the game on PS4, you won’t be able to get a free digital copy of the PS5 version if you have the Digital Edition of the PS5, so maybe go digital just to be safe.