The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps
:yeshrug:

They definitely should show a gameplay demo as Guerilla has been working on it for three years they said. I just want to know if the new Uncharted 5 rumors are true. I need to know the truth :mjcry:

Yeah, I need to see the Uncharted sequel too. I got no problem with the series going on forever if they keep up the quality. :mjgrin:

I don't mind UC5 as long as it's made by a side studio
I need to start seeing more new IPs and would rather GG work on a new IP like a sci-fi epic or try something new like an action RPG
Sequels are great but we need new IPs too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eayz_d_wsaeou_f9okto.jpg

what is this?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like I said in the Spiderman thread Sony has a system seller on day 1
PS5's 1st year is already piff
People were asking what does Sony have for PS5's launch that will entice buyers, Spider-Man. Spider-Man is no slouch.
Game wise Halo Infinite may have more meat so to speak but Spidey is going to hold it down(on top of what else we don't know).

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I don't need uncharted 5 unless Chloe and Nadine are involved :usure:

I don't even want to see crypt keeper ass Sully coming around with his walker trying to flirt :mjlol:

I think they need to leave Nate and Elena daughter alone, unless Sam takes on the Sully type role but even still that's boring

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I would be fine with $400-500
Anything more is pushing it even though I should still be able to afford it
$800 for a console though :mjlol:
I can see $450 for the digital version and $500 for the disc version
A $50 gap is too small IMO, there will be a $100 gap between them at the very least. Sony will make more money from buyers of the digital version due to cost structure and lack of resale of digital games vs physical, so I can see the pricing of the digital version being relatively aggressive. Truth be told it seems like Sony has been implying we should brace ourselves for a high price with their talk of value over price, so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if we saw $500/$600 but it'll probably be $400/$500.