The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ive been purposely leaving my PS5 in rest mode when im done playing just to test it. So far so good, i havent had any issues with rest mode yet.

I have Demon Souls, 2K, Cuphead, and GOW currently installed.

There are definitely some bugs in the UI that'll eventually be patched, but overall im enjoying navigating through it. Itll be fun to watch how it grows

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Ive been purposely leaving my PS5 in rest mode when im done playing just to test it. So far so good, i havent had any issues with rest mode yet.

I have Demon Souls, 2K, Cuphead, and GOW currently installed.

There are definitely some bugs in the UI that'll eventually be patched, but overall im enjoying navigating through it. Itll be fun to watch how it grows

like what?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
like what?
Ive had an issue where when i go back to the dashboard from a game it wont let me open anything until i restart. Its only happened twice tho.

I cant turn off the controller when in Netflix or any other video app without it stopping the video. Maybe im missing something but ive gotten into the habit of plugging in the controller when watching movies. On PS4 i could just hold down the PS button or go to the menu and turn off the controller and it went right back to the movie.

It lags just a little bit on the dashboard at times

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ive had an issue where when i go back to the dashboard from a game it wont let me open anything until i restart. Its only happened twice tho.

I cant turn off the controller when in Netflix or any other video app without it stopping the video. Maybe im missing something but ive gotten into the habit of plugging in the controller when watching movies. On PS4 i could just hold down the PS button or go to the menu and turn off the controller and it went right back to the movie.

It lags just a little bit on the dashboard at times
That Netflix issue you described is on PS4 as well.
I just have my controllers set to the auto off timer and when it shuts itself off it doesn’t stop Netflix. I’ve always done it that way. I didn’t even realize that was an issue until my wife tried to turn off the controller manually while watching something.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
That Netflix issue you described is on PS4 as well.
I just have my controllers set to the auto off timer and when it shuts itself off it doesn’t stop Netflix. I’ve always done it that way. I didn’t even realize that was an issue until my wife tried to turn off the controller manually while watching something.
tumblr_inline_oob6xlOQ2H1tc2f3l_500.gif

I just tested it to be sure and u can turn it off and resume the movie on PS4

Im sure they'll patch it but its annoying

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
tumblr_inline_oob6xlOQ2H1tc2f3l_500.gif

I just tested it to be sure and u can turn it off and resume the movie on PS4

Im sure they'll patch it but its annoying
:yeshrug:Maybe it doesn’t effect every PS4 on the planet but I’m telling you the one I have in the living room does it. Again, not even a real problem for me because I never even bother to manually turn off a controller.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m finally at peace I’m not getting it :mjcry:
The thing is this if you didn't catch one of those random drops the first 2 days your chances aren't good. These sites keep announcing the times ahead of time and it lest these bot owners set up shop and target the releases. moments before it goes live the sites start glitching out under the traffic.