The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Well, just had my first crash :snoop:

Was olaying MM and controller stops responding. Can’t do anything to get to the Home Screen. Miles is just walking forward on his own. I just held the power button and i goes into the semi off state, light was blinking white.

held the power button some more and console finally shuts off. Repairs itself when I turn it back on. Says power wasn’t properly turned off. Spooky.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Can anyone help me

When I go to console storage, it says I have 2 Spider-Man miles morales files. One is 39 gb and the other is 51 gb

what should I do

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Well, just had my first crash :snoop:

Was olaying MM and controller stops responding. Can’t do anything to get to the Home Screen. Miles is just walking forward on his own. I just held the power button and i goes into the semi off state, light was blinking white.

held the power button some more and console finally shuts off. Repairs itself when I turn it back on. Says power wasn’t properly turned off. Spooky.
Yeahh they need to patch MM, hopefully soon

Daps
people keep saying bots bots bots
but ignore the fact
1) we are in a pandemic, the worst one in a very very long time
2) lockdowns
3) video games are more popular than ever and the ps5 is the new must have item
being stuck inside w/ a pandemic will make you want to play video games
4) all orders are online only

especially considering 4), it's not a big mystery as to why the ps5 is IMPOSSIBLE to buy online
there are probably millions of people trying to buy at the same time online

Good points.

I think Sony is enjoying the hype as well. As we get closer to Thanksgiving, I'm expecting the news stations to start picking up on the hype when they do those annual "hottest Christmas items" stories.

Right now (at least here), there's still an election hangover.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
people keep saying bots bots bots
but ignore the fact
1) we are in a pandemic, the worst one in a very very long time
2) lockdowns
3) video games are more popular than ever and the ps5 is the new must have item
being stuck inside w/ a pandemic will make you want to play video games
4) all orders are online only

especially considering 4), it's not a big mystery as to why the ps5 is IMPOSSIBLE to buy online
there are probably millions of people trying to buy at the same time online
Except the same think has been going on in the sneaker industry for a while now. A shoe comes out and bots crash the website then you can't buy them retail because of it. The reason you see these resellers posting pics with mountains of PS5 their bots secured for them while the average person can't get one should be clear. Or are you suggesting these resellers posting pallets of them got lucky?

Daps
Except the same think has been going on in the sneaker industry for a while now. A shoe comes out and bots crash the website then you can't buy them retail because of it. The reason you see these resellers posting pics with mountains of PS5 their bots secured for them while the average person can't get one should be clear. Or are you suggesting these resellers posting pallets of them got lucky?
obviously not but people are underestimating the demand for the ps5 if they think it's MAINLY that
"it's the bots" is oversimplifying it
how many people do you think are trying to order a ps5 at the same time online?
we have never had a online only console launch during a pandemic when video games are more popular than ever