The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
traded in my pro my controller had joy stick drift so they took $60 off smh i copped demon souls and an extra series X controller

ebay for me from now on...fukk GS raping me for their measly credit...I damn near got original MSRP for my old consoles...granted I had to thrown in a couple accessories to sweeten the deal

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sheesh even I dont have that many games...:picard:

here news:
Which SSD Drives Will Be Compatible With PS5?

Yes, you will be able to use an existing USB External Drive for PS5, however, you won't be able to directly play PS5 games from it. Instead, you'll be able to store game data there but will need to move it back onto the main drive or a compatible NVMe SSD drive to play it.Nov 5, 2020

you could do this... cycle games in and out from system to drive...:ld:
most of my games are digital so that's pretty pointless as well

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
giphy.gif

game system on carpet???:wtf:

I really want it vertical, but its too big for my set up, guess ill just have to leave it like this.

OwktPmo.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
ebay for me from now on...fukk GS raping me for their measly credit...I damn near got original MSRP for my old consoles...granted I had to thrown in a couple accessories to sweeten the deal
yea i shoulda did that but didnt feel like waiting...but i got a warranty on the controller so that if i ever get stick drift i can trade it in and get a new one for $10

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you lining up for Black Friday :mjpls:

idk honestly. isnt walmart dropping their inventory online for instore pick up on weds before thanksgiving. only place to line up outside is gamestop

it honestly depends on the info i gather about inventory and if its worth it. im not about to be waiting for more than 4 hours in the cold tho. too old for that shyt anymore