The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it flat out wasnt this hard last gen. it shouldnt be this hard ever to spend money. its insane. it was hard to preorder and it was hard to buy this go around. last time i went into gaemstop and was able to easily pre order this go around it wasnt the same but idk.

do they need to put some type of regulation on scalping in teh same fashion they did/do tickets??

its the demand... ps5 demand is outrageous...:picard: like higher than tickle me elmo hysteria right now...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it flat out wasnt this hard last gen. it shouldnt be this hard ever to spend money. its insane. it was hard to preorder and it was hard to buy this go around. last time i went into gaemstop and was able to easily pre order this go around it wasnt the same but idk.

do they need to put some type of regulation on scalping in teh same fashion they did/do tickets??
It's these bots hammering the websites. They announce a date and time and people set up bots. The only reason I got any PS5 was because I was constantly online the first 2 days of pre-orders and they went up randomly. I got slickdeals alerts set up on my phone and somebody there usually post when they notice them go up. Now though they're doing them at set days and times its almost impossible to get a fully functional site and make it to checkout.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

Do you have an extra headset for sale?

na...I have an arctis for my PS5/PS3 that I bought...and another one that works for the X1X/switch that I fukked around and got free as a result of them messing up my order...I returned another one that I ordered cuz I didn’t know they were still shipping the first one after they refunded me

the one I have for the playstation that’s 3D audio compatible is still available at amazon

*edit*

for some reason I can’t post amazon links on here

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought people was homeless and out of work? :dahell:

People stuck at home got $500 to spend I guess... since we gonna be in a second lockdown and this winter wave incoming... they trying to prepare...:pachaha: also kids want that PS5 for christmas and even here nyc deblasio thinking about shutting the schools again...It's the perfect storm:wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

I was saying this to a friend. For brand new items like this, at least on sites like ebay or facebook marketplace, a 6 month moratorium after the release date. If anyone wants to flip it make them hold it for six months.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was saying this to a friend. For brand new items like this, at least on sites like ebay or facebook marketplace, a 6 month moratorium after the release date. If anyone wants to flip it make them hold it for six months.

I said it before they need to verfiy these real users vs the bots... like tracking website data in real time they know who's real and who's a bot if they wanted to...:manny: but they called me crazy for that idea...

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im still gonna try and cop more. Once black Friday ends and all of it is sold out. Little timmy is gonna want a ps5 for chrimmeh and mommy will be willing to pay thrice the price :youngsabo:

Look what you guys did to me :damn: