The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had it in my cart. Entered my info and clicked next and it sold out :stopitslime:

:mjcry:
My info has been in since last week. I don’t remove it from my cart either. All I literally have to do is just keep clicking all the way to the submit order screen.. once I get past shipping it’s OOS every time lol

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had it in my cart. Entered my info and clicked next and it sold out :stopitslime:

:mjcry:

DAMN, i feel like if its in your cart it shoudl be allocated to you for about the net 2 minutes. if i have a bot or any other adv after youre in line that shyt aint right.

for everyone else at work like me. i have ps direct open in one tab and i have a autorefresher as a extension in chrome to refresh the page ever 30 seconds

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
apparently, they're only selling five pairs of these :stopitslime:
x9nkltuctcakh8dugr8f.jpg

shyt...the flip on those’ll be crazy...I’d buy it

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone been able to get one from Playstation Direct this past week or today?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone been able to get one from Playstation Direct this past week or today?

i always see 1-2 peopel on twitter (not on my timeline i have to go looking) saying they got one. you would htink how long we waited there would be more evidence of people coppin. idk though i know everyone isnt on a forum or social media but its interesting

makes me wonder if bots are in teh que as well

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sam's Club hasn't charged me for the PS5 that arrives tomorrow. It's listed as an open order on their app but has tracking info. Anybody else have this problem? it shipped out Thursday of last week.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Sam's Club hasn't charged me for the PS5 that arrives tomorrow. It's listed as an open order on their app but has tracking info. Anybody else have this problem? it shipped out Thursday of last week.

Not exactly related, but I played my 5 all weekend and just got charged by Target this morning. They shipped early Thursday, I got it on Friday and I never even saw a pre-auth from when I ordered it in October.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
So I'm guessing the next big push is next week based on everyone who was able to get an order in getting a delivery for next week.

Scalpers really fukked the game up this gen cause damn, I don't remember it being this hard for the 4. Though I was working for gamestop at the time so iunno.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm guessing the next big push is next week based on everyone who was able to get an order in getting a delivery for next week.

Scalpers really fukked the game up this gen cause damn, I don't remember it being this hard for the 4. Though I was working for gamestop at the time so iunno.

it flat out wasnt this hard last gen. it shouldnt be this hard ever to spend money. its insane. it was hard to preorder and it was hard to buy this go around. last time i went into gaemstop and was able to easily pre order this go around it wasnt the same but idk.

do they need to put some type of regulation on scalping in teh same fashion they did/do tickets??

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scalpers really fukked the game up this gen cause damn, I don't remember it being this hard for the 4.

ya man...I don’t get it either especially since 2020 is playing out exactly like 2013...there’s no plausible reason why this should be happening

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Sony should of kept all the PS5's from Botsmart and Rapestop and listed them on their site to begin with. If they did everyone in here would have one by now.