The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think ps will have an edge on Xbox this gen due to the controller. I’ve heard that shyt is insane, and all they have to do is pay designers of multiplatform games a little bit extra to implement the haptic feedback and other features, instead of using that same money to make it a “timed exclusive” or extra DLC. That shyt really enhances your gameplay, along with the 3D audio headphones
It's pretty cool when playing Astro.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yo that’s disrespectful...how you gonna sell a PS5 for the same low price as an XSX??? :hhh:
It's still a $350 profit. I got one coming in a couple days and my coworker never got back with me so I'll probably dump it for the $900 I did the other one and I'm done. That will mean I paid $200 out of pocket for my Xbox Series X and PS5.

I'll tell Amazon don't bother sending me the Xbox I had with them. Somebody else can get that retail from them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah, I see ya'll getting 2k+ for this but I only got one so, I rather keep it. It was hard as hell just to get one. I value my PS5 at 5k. 5k, I'll give you the games I got too.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think ps will have an edge on Xbox this gen due to the controller. I’ve heard that shyt is insane, and all they have to do is pay designers of multiplatform games a little bit extra to implement the haptic feedback and other features, instead of using that same money to make it a “timed exclusive” or extra DLC. That shyt really enhances your gameplay, along with the 3D audio headphones
I got both. I like them equally. I am playing the PS5 a lot more right now due to 2k. 2k generally tends to dictate most of my playing time in general.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlit: Got to capitalize on these moments that only come around once every handful of years.

I didn’t think it would be THIS lucrative though. I was hoping to make maybe an extra $500-700 tops
500 dollars extras pays off the system itself. The problem is, the danger of selling that shyt.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's still a $350 profit. I got one coming in a couple days and my coworker never got back with me so I'll probably dump it for the $900 I did the other one and I'm done. That will mean I paid $200 out of pocket for my Xbox Series X and PS5.

I'll tell Amazon don't bother sending me the Xbox I had with them. Somebody else can get that retail from them.
:snoop: nikkas is telling you you selling it too cheap and you still wanna sell another one cheap again? :what: