The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got one from there and FedEx just left it. Didn't even knock. It sat outside for 40 minutes till I checked the tracking and it said delivered.

you can have them email you the second the package is delivered...it’s very quick...sometimes the email will hit you before the package hits the ground lol...there’s times I been in the kitchen waiting for a package and I’ll get the “delivered” email and a split second later I’ll here the dude dropping the package by the door

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree but you never know with COVID, demand, and the hype we are seeing
I don't think we have seen this level of hype for a new system before

we haven’t...so I’m tired of dudes talking about “...but I got my PS4 at launch with no problems...” like we aren’t 7 years past that and in the middle of a global pandemic

Daps
@surf the only reason I did that was because I verbally agreed to do it when I sold him the Xbox X. It was the same guy on those two

Daps
Just looking at the visuals of some of these launch titles has got me thinking what shyt is gonna looks like when developers like ND and Rockstar starts releasing triple A next gen titles :ohhh::ahh:
the amount of disrespect SM is getting on here w/ Ragnarok coming out next year :hhh:
ragnarok will set the standard
assuming it's not cross gen :to: