The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My gun always on me and I’m not going into a police station with it. I’m black, I might not walk out. I been doing hand to hands for years, I take the precautions the hood taught me. So far so good :myman:
I do too when it comes to the hands, but unnecessary gun play with nikkas you don't know ain't the business. I don't play with guns. I just feel like it has a bad juju.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full
can't find the pulse 3d.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:snoop: nikkas is telling you you selling it too cheap and you still wanna sell another one cheap again? :what:
It isnt too cheap to me. I feel like somebody paying even $900 is excessive. That's about the limit of what I'll take for it. I'm selling what I sell to reduce the cost of mine. I don't see this as a business.

Daps
It isnt too cheap to me. I feel like somebody paying even $900 is excessive. That's about the limit of what I'll take for it. I'm selling what I sell to reduce the cost of mine. I don't see this as a business.

Man truthfully anything above $0 is a win. Just maximize it up to whatever you feel comfortable with and move on. Ignore the rest of the noise.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Funimation app is trash on this. It requires using buttons on the PS5 remote like L1 R1 so I can't use my TV remote. I'm going back to the Shield TV for streaming. Harmony Elite isn't compatible with PS5 yet.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody rep this man...wish it was more ppl with your mentality..Cant wait till Sony meet demand and all of these blood suckers can find another way to make a buck

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt you can’t make this shyt up. I went to the supermarket and about 2 minutes before I got back home UPS attempted to deliver that shyt and failed. :dead: They didn’t leave a notice or anything. Luckily I checked my phone and saw the attempted delivery and ran outside. Caught these nikkas just as they were about to pull off and got my PS5. :dead:
lmao thank god breh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Sold my shyts for the 2500.

905cb01359563196.jpg

Police checked my temp and said I can do sell it inside. Spanish cop and a fine ass black sista came out and asked what im selling. He said PS5? i said yea. They both hit the:gladbron:. Let me see.:pachaha: I showed em they was:banderas:. They was like check the bills and count the money. I had a marker to check on me. They was like dont leave right away.. Ball head black cop came in being nosy. I guess they told him. He was like I can go to the bank and give you 800 right now. I was like nah im good.:heh:

Finallay dude pulled up in a black tesla. Told him to come inside. SHowed him the ps5's buddy was :ahh:. he pulled out the money and watched me count and verify the bills. I saw the police peeping like :mjlit:.Bills checked out and I watched him leave. They came back out on some you good.:whoo:. Stay for a while and wait. Fine sista like im happy it went well.:queen: SPanish cop came back out and said I gotta get my hands on some. He say he woulda bought 4-5. Told me I shoulda held until December and got even more money.:lolbron:

I was nervous headed home though no cap.
dope story u aint ask for them digits brehito ?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I haven't looked at the PS% specs at all. The Microphone and Speaker is in the controller? that's low key brilliant. Is it the same on the Xbox?
Yes there is a speaker and a mic......and the speaker works along side the haptic feedback :noah:

Combine the headset with it and its a true next gen experience

Dual Sense, 3d pulse, PS5.......The Triforce :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
FINALLY got my shyt delivered to me here in Vegas from wifee. :blessed:

System updates went fast as shyt :damn:

downloading 2K, Blops Cold War, and Madden right now.

The updates went fast as shyt. Thank God this AirBNB house we rented got some decent wifi internet.

Gonna go hit the strip and win some more racks and buy more PS5s!!!! :blessed:

:mjgrin: