The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes there is a speaker and a mic......and the speaker works along side the haptic feedback :noah:

Combine the headset with it and its a true next gen experience

Dual Sense, 3d pulse, PS5.......The Triforce :blessed:

don't have a 3D pulse, but I bought the Platinum headset last year and it has 3d Surround Audio :wow:

I'm gucci :blessed:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It isnt too cheap to me. I feel like somebody paying even $900 is excessive. That's about the limit of what I'll take for it. I'm selling what I sell to reduce the cost of mine. I don't see this as a business.
:dahell: i don’t see it as a business, it’s common sense. If I can get $300 more why wouldn’t I? :what:

More power to ya tho :myman: Somebody gon flip that $900 and make it $1200 :youngsabo: I gave my cousin a couple racks yesterday to hit up nikkas like you selling it for $700-900 to rerock n sell for $1100+. That reminds me I gotta hit him n make sure he ain’t get robbed :pachaha:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dahell: i don’t see it as a business, it’s common sense. If I can get $300 more why wouldn’t I? :what:

More power to ya tho :myman: Somebody gon flip that $900 and make it $1200 :youngsabo: I gave my cousin a couple racks yesterday to hit up nikkas like you selling it for $700-900 to rerock n sell for $1100+. That reminds me I gotta hit him n make sure he ain’t get robbed :pachaha:
:gucci:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

I under a $500 profit but $300 ain’t shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

It's PS5s in my area posted for $1000 that's been sitting for 2 days. I posted mine for $900 and sold it in less than 10 minutes. Had the cash in my hand in less than 30 minutes.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
PS5 secured. Haven’t gotten any games yet. I’m in a dilemma on whether or not i want to buy Miles Morales. I’ve heard it’s kind of short. It’s only $50 but i think i might get it when i get Cyberpunk (there’s no enhancements but still)

The system isn’t as big as people are saying. It is pretty close in height of my PC but that’s about it. I’m vertical gang. Horizontal ain’t the wave for this system in person imo. I like the blue, and white lights. They glow more than the ps4 pro did, and it looks nice. Same for the controller.

As the handyman of my household. I’m great at fixing things, using tools or what not...I kind of struggled putting on the stand :mjlol: DO NOT DO IT ON A HARD SURFACE. The ps5 is built uneven, so you risk hitting/dropping it by mistake while screwing in the stand.

Astro Bot is a gem though. I thought the controller was going to be all hype...I was wrong. The Duelsense is Godsent. I like the texture, and feel of the handle parts of the controller. The back got this kind of smooth sandpaper feel to it. The grips are a little skinnier than the DS4.

The controller imo is the main thing that makes the system feel next gen. I’m not even exaggerating, or anything. The triggers feel weird when resisting. Like some sticky dried up jelly or something is preventing you from pulling it. It reminds me of when my ps2 controller L2, and R2 buttons use to get stuck back in the day. I love it though. It adds an extra layer to gaming.

I actually be expecting the controller to do it now. So in a way, it kind of feels weird now when its not resisting. I hope all this doesn’t shorten the controllers lifespan, or anything. The triggers really be resisting to the point it feels like it’s locked, and i be afraid to pull it too hard in fear of breaking it. I’m sure it’ll be fine though.

It’s hard to explain but the DS4, and xbox one’s controller had a heavier deeper vibration. The duelsense is way way way more punchier, tighter, sharper, buzzier, and defined. There’s vibrations in music. The xbox one’s triggers felt awsome last gen. Duelsense feels like xbox’ triggers throughout the entire controler at times. To better describe the difference between the Duelsense’s vibrations versus others such as the xbox’. Listen to the bass on a song called Mindfukker by Sheck Wes. That’s the Xbox’ vibrations. Then listen to the bass on Guilty Until Proven Innocent by Jay-Z, and R. Kelly. That’s Duelsense’s vibrations.
You can feel the waves of water, a chink like feeling when walking on metal etc. The speaker is louder than the ds4 to :wow:

I was switching between the ps4 and ps5 to transfer my saves for games i was playing like Persona 5 Royale. The PS5 ui is so much cleaner. It takes some getting use to but it’s so clean.

One negative is Sony still doesn’t let me use my Dre beats or my galaxy buds via Bluetooth :why:wtf Sony:mindblown: That was something i hated about the ps4. I shouldn’t have to buy an extra part to wirelessly listen to audio on my cans because you don’t want to support anything. My Beats and buds literally get discovered, and the ps5 ask if i want to register them. Then they tell me it’s not supported.

No bugs or anything yet :whew: But I haven’t used rest mode, or left any disc in the drive. Playing it safe for now.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

20201114_184124.jpg

Console is hideous

:mjlol:. Starship Playstation

but we gone game.