Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but you never know with COVID, demand, and the hype we are seeing
I don't think we have seen this level of hype for a new system before
Sony rebuilt the mindshare they lost w/ the PS3 and then some :ehh:
Right.. could be longer

Every time a restock happens, there’s gonna be bots and ppl that already have em tryna get em so they can make money off whoever couldnt get it

it ain’t like the old days where ppl just got theirs and were done with it unless they wanted the rerelease slimmer editions lol

whole new ball game we dealin with now

ppl prolly think I’m hatin cuz I don’t have 1 but I’m really just speaking facts. I totally get the flip initiative but once I’m able to secure 1 for retail I’m done lol

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How accurate is popfindr? It’s showing 3 at a Target that’s 25 min away from me. Ain’t no way

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Knock on wood but most of the shyt people said have been bricking their consoles I've done and my system is just fine.

It's simply bad luck. No hardware on earth has a 0% fail rate. Don't freak out over anecdotes.

Normally I would agree but for such a small sample size (Coli brehs with PS5s) it’s kinda scary to read of so many people having issues. Right now I’m avoiding connecting an external drive or going into rest mode until I see an update for both Miles Morales and the console itself.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got one from there and FedEx just left it. Didn't even knock. It sat outside for 40 minutes till I checked the tracking and it said delivered.

No they don't. Once they confirm the shipping company delivered the package that's on you. Homeowners insurance if to got stolen at your house. Probably doesn't even meet the deductible.
Word? My boy used to do that back in the day w sneakers n shyt. Especially if signature is required...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
image0.png