The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt you can’t make this shyt up. I went to the supermarket and about 2 minutes before I got back home UPS attempted to deliver that shyt and failed. :dead: They didn’t leave a notice or anything. Luckily I checked my phone and saw the attempted delivery and ran outside. Caught these nikkas just as they were about to pull off and got my PS5. :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The PS5 is pretty awkward in size. The Xbox Series X is so small I can tuck it behind my TV. If they come out with a smaller PS5 I think I'll trade out and get that. The Xbox is small enough that I wouldn't care.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Holy shyt you can’t make this shyt up. I went to the supermarket and about 2 minutes before I got back home UPS attempted to deliver that shyt and failed. :dead: They didn’t leave a notice or anything. Luckily I checked my phone and saw the attempted delivery and ran outside. Caught these nikkas just as they were about to pull off and got my PS5. :dead:
Where'd you buy because the delivers I've had were just left at the door

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got it at Target.
I got one from there and FedEx just left it. Didn't even knock. It sat outside for 40 minutes till I checked the tracking and it said delivered.

Oh nah, That’s a come up, what won’t he do :wow: I’d say I never got that shyt and they gotta send another one.
No they don't. Once they confirm the shipping company delivered the package that's on you. Homeowners insurance if to got stolen at your house. Probably doesn't even meet the deductible.

Daps
I’d say by spring... we still have Christmas coming and with this surge in ppl tryna flip Em, the upcoming release waves ain’t gon be no better than what’ve already experienced
I agree but you never know with COVID, demand, and the hype we are seeing
I don't think we have seen this level of hype for a new system before
Sony rebuilt the mindshare they lost w/ the PS3 and then some :ehh: