If yall were to guess how long before this shyt is easily coppable :jbhmm:

When is the next potential classic exclusive for this :jbhmm:

I bought a ps4 for bloodborne, something that cold

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They literally trying to play old games with old controllers lol. Why even go next-gen?
I mean, I'm playing God of War with my ps4 controller.
:yeshrug:

2 year old game with the controller that came with my ps4 pro on a 1 day old console.

Only reason I'm not doing the same thing with my series X is because I'm waiting for it to return in the mail.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If yall were to guess how long before this shyt is easily coppable :jbhmm:

When is the next potential classic exclusive for this :jbhmm:

I bought a ps4 for bloodborne, something that cold
They'll be sporadic all year long. You'll see random news about a certain store getting 5 in today, 10 next week, 2 tomorrow, oh Target got 28 on Black Friday, oh Walmart got 13 on Dec 2nd.... shyt like that

You'll have to really luck into one, plan into one, or camp out for one. But it's not like the USA will be completely dry from now until Christmas. That would be an utter Sony failure.

But like I said many times before, Sony wants it like this. They want the press of being sold out and people going insane to get one. Makes your product look more in demand and also makes people impulse buy it, thinking about fear of loss

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I mean, I'm playing God of War with my ps4 controller.

2 year old game with the controller that came with my ps4 pro on a 1 day old console.

Only reason I'm not doing the same thing with my series X is because I'm waiting for it to return in the mail.
I was today years old when I found out you can keep all the same controllers :wow:

I bought an extra but who knew I actually have 5 controllers to bust down with :blessed:

Daps
They'll be sporadic all year long. You'll see random news about a certain store getting 5 in today, 10 next week, 2 tomorrow, oh Target got 28 on Black Friday, oh Walmart got 13 on Dec 2nd.... shyt like that

You'll have to really luck into one, plan into one, or camp out for one. But it's not like the USA will be completely dry from now until Christmas. That would be an utter Sony failure.

But like I said many times before, Sony wants it like this. They want the press of being sold out and people going insane to get one. Makes your product look more in demand and also makes people impulse buy it, thinking about fear of loss
That ain't it breh
Earlier this year it was reported Sony was expecting to ship more consoles than ever before in their history
The hype for the ps5 is unprecedented not artificial
COVID along w/ that hype makes the ps5 hard to find/get
If Sony shipped anywhere from 10-20 mil PS5s this year, I believe they would sell every unit in record time
I preordered for this reason because I wasn't trying to scramble for tweets and notifications trying to get a ps5 for who knows how long
this will probably extend into 2021