The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone who ordered the charging station from amazon get theirs or have it shipped yet? I ordered the dual sense and charging station together..got the dual sense yesterday but no update on the charging station. I ordered both on the 22nd..PS5 on the 16th.

just saw this in the comment section of nowinstock under PS5 accessories

In case anyone is wondering about Amazon accessories they will be delivered Friday-- I was making a separate purchase today which is going to arrive by tomorrow and Amazon asked if I wanted to wait til Friday to save boxes. My only other order from amazon is the dualsense charging station

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...also saw this in the comment section of nowinstock :merchant:

Ordered a headset from BB when they were first available, but got an email from UPS the other day saying the package was damaged during shipping and the item was missing from the box. Already got a refund from BB, so hoping I can get one before December. Hopefully the console gets to me with no issues.

...looks like UPS workers are jacking packages

*edit*

another random horror story...

I had an issue with Gamestop (They pushed my preorder back into Feb for the headset and docking station due to Gamestop over selling preorders).

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, this better be the last Pre authorization from Target, just take your freaking money already lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw someone from FedEx stole someone’s dual sense smh

ya that’s why I did pickup...even amazon I’m starting to get skittish about...it’s weird that both my UPS orders for headsets from different companies are delayed/unaccounted for...cats probably thought it was a pulse 3D smh

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is going to be a problem with fedex, Microsoft just shipped my controller and it states not to deliver until 11/10 ...a lot of shyt is gonna get stolen with fedEx

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Did anyone who ordered the charging station from amazon get theirs or have it shipped yet? I ordered the dual sense and charging station together..got the dual sense yesterday but no update on the charging station. I ordered both on the 22nd..PS5 on the 16th.

i just canceled mine from Amazon and ordered from Sony. Ordered on Monday and it’ll be here tomorrow.

Ps plus member get free 1-2 day shipping.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch ass Target saying estimated delivery on the 18th.:gucci:
I took off on the 16th, 17th and 18th. All my vacation time I took off to play this would go to waste.:damn:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
bytch ass Target saying estimated delivery on the 18th.:gucci:
I took off on the 16th, 17th and 18th. All my vacation time I took off to play this would go to waste.:damn:
Pre orders were a shytshow..I’m not surprised delivery will follow suit:francis::francis::francis:
Mentally I’ve accepted I won’t get the ps5 at launch maybe a day or two later:francis::francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anyone know how shyts going to go down on release day? Are ALL best buys going to be open at midnight?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know how shyts going to go down on release day? Are ALL best buys going to be open at midnight?

fukk no...COVID is still a thing...they don’t want ppl just randomly showing up in droves...doors will open at 6AM at the earliest ONLY for customers who preordered the console...and it will proceed like that in 30 minute increments up until 9AM where they’ll open up doors for anyone else who preordered a console but couldn’t make the early appointment times...after that store opens at 10AM as usual...word strongly has it tho that they will not have consoles for folks to just walk in and buy...some will be made available online that day which you can arrange for pickup (and maybe shipping not sure)...folks warned the I’ll just stroll in and cop one crowd that circumstances were gonna be different this year with the way shyt has been