The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if theres one thing im confident in it's that deathloop is def coming 2021. It was supposed to be a launch title, no way it gets pushed back that far.

The good honest folks at 343 Industries hope you're right.

And CD Project Red might want a word.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m done with gamestop...nikkas janky as hell...login to the website there’s absolutely no record of the order I placed...completely wiped from my account...refresh the page then it’s there...click on it to get more details and it disappears from the site again...refresh the page and it reappears...try to find a number on their site to call bcuz they didn’t respond to the online form I filled out twice...end up having to google the number...call...have to hit a series of numbers to get to who I want to speak to...get disconnected before that happens...have to play phone tag again...finally get to someone and tell her that the shipping info I received is incorrect bcuz it’s showing an order that was delivered 2 weeks before I placed my order...tells me this has been happening recently with their orders and they’re aware of the problem (:mindblown:)...says I’ll get another email with a new tracking number along with a $10 coupon for use online before the end of the day...I’ll believe it when I see it :unimpressed: done with this fukk ass company...only reason I even fukk with them is to trade-in shyt...but now that I’m comfortable using ebay and easily getting twice as much for my shyt than I would at gamestop them nikkas is dead...end rant.

oh yeah I LEGIT feel sorry for anyone who placed an order for an XSX/PS5 with these nikkas if it’s not for an in-store pickup bcuz they are going to fukk UP a shyt ton of orders...book it :no:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m done with gamestop...nikkas janky as hell...login to the website there’s absolutely no record of the order I placed...completely wiped from my account...refresh the page then it’s there...click on it to get more details and it disappears from the site again...refresh the page and it reappears...try to find a number on their site to call bcuz they didn’t respond to the online form I filled out twice...end up having to google the number...call...have to hit a series of numbers to get to who I want to speak to...get disconnected before that happens...have to play phone tag again...finally get to someone and tell her that the shipping info I received is incorrect bcuz it’s showing an order that was delivered 2 weeks before I placed my order...tells me this has been happening recently with their orders and they’re aware of the problem (:mindblown:)...says I’ll get another email with a new tracking number along with a $10 coupon for use online before the end of the day...I’ll believe it when I see it :unimpressed: done with this fukk ass company...only reason I even fukk with them is to trade-in shyt...but now that I’m comfortable using ebay and easily getting twice as much for my shyt than I would at gamestop them nikkas is dead...end rant.

oh yeah I LEGIT feel sorry for anyone who placed an order for an XSX/PS5 with these nikkas if it’s not for an in-store pickup bcuz they are going to fukk UP a shyt ton of orders...book it :no:

Welcome to the set, breh. Gamestop hasn't provided any necessary service for the better part of 10 years.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the set, breh. Gamestop hasn't provided any necessary service for the better part of 10 years.

literally the absolute only reason I’ve bought shyt from them the last few years is bcuz of trade-ins that I apply toward store credit...that’s over now

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Did anyone who ordered the charging station from amazon get theirs or have it shipped yet? I ordered the dual sense and charging station together..got the dual sense yesterday but no update on the charging station. I ordered both on the 22nd..PS5 on the 16th.