The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
El5PJ6tWoAAcyCT

If Ragnarok drops next year......

tenor.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hard to imagine ratchet and clank, horizon zero dawn forbidden west, and god of war Ragnarok all droppping next year. I don’t think sony has it in them.

yeah, I see Feb-April of 2022. Start of the 22 fiscal year in April probably with it since Sony's financial calendar runs April - March.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to imagine ratchet and clank, horizon zero dawn forbidden west, and god of war Ragnarok all droppping next year. I don’t think sony has it in them.

I mean, they gave us Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2, and Miles Morales all this year, so it's definitely a possibility.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, they gave us Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2, and Miles Morales all this year, so it's definitely a possibility.

If all those release on top of ff16, returnal, kena, and deathloop it would undoubtedly be the greatest launch year of any console ever.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all those release on top of ff16, returnal, kena, and deathloop it would undoubtedly be the greatest launch year of any console ever.

I'm certain Deathloop eats at least one more delay. Maybe even two, to kick it to next year. The petty breh in me doesn't think there's any way this gets released before the Bethesda sale is final, and after that, not before Halo or some other huge XBox exclusive comes out and has room to breathe.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm certain Deathloop eats at least one more delay. Maybe even two, to kick it to next year. The petty breh in me doesn't think there's any way this gets released before the Bethesda sale is final, and after that, not before Halo or some other huge XBox exclusive comes out and has room to breathe.

if theres one thing im confident in it's that deathloop is def coming 2021. It was supposed to be a launch title, no way it gets pushed back that far.