The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
fukk no...COVID is still a thing...they don’t want ppl just randomly showing up in droves...doors will open at 6AM at the earliest ONLY for customers who preordered the console...and it will proceed like that in 30 minute increments up until 9AM where they’ll open up doors for anyone else who preordered a console but couldn’t make the early appointment times...after that store opens at 10AM as usual...word strongly has it tho that they will not have consoles for folks to just walk in and buy...some will be made available online that day which you can arrange for pickup (and maybe shipping not sure)...folks warned the I’ll just stroll in and cop one crowd that circumstances were gonna be different this year with the way shyt has been
:mjcry: I ain't getting one till next year

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If yall aint do pick up from store or have a camera at your door.:wow:

They finna do the ole take a picture of package on porch and pick package back up trick.

Corona masks gonna make the robberies easier:mjlol:

nikkas better make sure the pitbull is ready to get it in on launch day:heh:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Now Walmart is telling me it’ll ship in the next 24-48 hours so I can receive it in time and on the date promised. Still waiting to hear something from Amazon.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now Walmart is telling me it’ll ship in the next 24-48 hours so I can receive it in time and in the date promised. Still waiting to hear something from Amazon.

damn...it’d be nice if amazon ships it early

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody been charged from amazon yet?

not charged but it updated to order recieved on mines so i guess thats the next step before it ships next week. What launch games are top on yall’s list? I got spiderman and i want one more but dont want 2K and i heard that COD is bunz this year