@thaKEAF -> thaKEAF
@Token Moltisanti -> Menace2Westmont
@Waldo Geraldo Faldo -> BelieveMeUstink

I got one too

PSN: Hotbeezie

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
both of my shipments have been delayed...one from bestbuy and the other from gamestop...glad I did store pickup for the PS5 and I have confidence in amazon to deliver the other...these other stores are all over the place with shipping tho smh...and I’m not accepting COVID as an excuse...cuz my other online orders from other spots have been flawless

they have a few at some Walmarts when I hit the road this weekend so I’m going to stop there.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they have a few at some Walmarts when I hit the road this weekend so I’m going to stop there.

nah I’m off the pulse joints...I ordered the arctis 1 wireless for the PS5 and the one that’s specific to the X1X

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
nah I’m off the pulse joints...I ordered the arctis 1 wireless for the PS5 and the one that’s specific to the X1X

Did you jump off for quality reasons or because you couldn’t find a Pulse headset? I’m trying to get the best value for my money without spending a grip

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you jump off for quality reasons or because you couldn’t find a Pulse headset? I’m trying to get the best value for my money without spending a grip

combination of both...I initially had no interest in it...but then that “had to have it” urge hit me even tho there are other headphones that support 3D audio...but I looked at some unboxings and I don’t like the white plastic or the material for the earpieces as they make my ears sweat (they’re similar to the gold which I had and didn’t like) and someone alluded to the same problem in one of the unboxing videos...I like the look/build of the arctis 1 and yes it does help that it was easily available...I imagine both headsets will get the job done and are probably on par with each other...my “complaint” was mostly based on aesthetics/comfort

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
combination of both...I initially had no interest in it...but then that “had to have it” urge hit me even tho there are other headphones that support 3D audio...but I looked at some unboxings and I don’t like the white plastic or the material for the earpieces as they make my ears sweat (they’re similar to the gold which I had and didn’t like) and someone alluded to the same problem in one of the unboxing videos...I like the look/build of the arctis 1 and yes it does help that it was easily available...I imagine both headsets will get the job done and are probably on par with each other...my “complaint” was mostly based on aesthetics/comfort
Will the Arctis 1 require a dongle?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will the Arctis 1 require a dongle?

ya the way it is turned me off from buying it initially but on reddit they said you can use a USB C female to USB A male adapter so I got one from monoprice for $10...I don’t like wires hanging from the front of my console...just looks sloppy

buyimg_arctis1w_switch_006.png__1920x1080_q100_crop-fit_optimize_subsampling-2.png

this is the adapter I bought to eliminate using the wired shyt...

352544.jpg