The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I preordered the digital edition ps5 on amazon as soon as it dropped. It was sitting in my orders ready to be shipped since then but a few days ago I was going to add money into my Amazon account to pay for it like that, so I went and tried to add money to my Amazon gift card balance, the process didnt go through because Amazon believed somebody smears making unauthorized changes to my account even though it was me so they cancelled the gift card order and all my pending orders which includes my ps5 preorder :mjcry:
yall gotta leave shyt alone bruh..just let that shyt charge ya card and let it ship and wait for ya console....smh any funny activity they think going on they whackin ppl's orders

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I decided to check my email to see if GameStop sent me an update and look at the bullshyt i see

rkjyv2B_d.jpg
wbPHOpR_d.jpg

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

yoooooo heart attack city lmaooo

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If I sell my PS4 is there a way to leave the digital games on there while removing my account or no? Dude is steadily trying to say I can just take my card info off but I'm like nah I'm deleting my entire account and wiping it clean.
Delete everything unless you were giving it to some younger family members but taking the card info would be good also, I gave mine to my nephews I just took the card off

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
coulda had 4k but my brother cashed my ticket early....he's lucky we dont live together or somebody woulda had to hold me for me not to choke this nikka out :why: thats my ps5 & series x paid for right there