The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps

I've seen this pop up from numerous people.

My guess is that the Target stores may be assigned a certain number based on location. Really busy Super Target in Houston might get more than a moderately busy Target in Des Moines...how much of a difference....who knows.

I'm curious. If a breh got a PS5 at midnight, how long would Target give them to come in and pick it up?

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Astro HDMI adapter came in so I can hook up my A40's.

IMG_6038.jpg

Thought astro was pushing an update so the audio would come through usb?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If I sell my PS4 is there a way to leave the digital games on there while removing my account or no? Dude is steadily trying to say I can just take my card info off but I'm like nah I'm deleting my entire account and wiping it clean.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
If I sell my PS4 is there a way to leave the digital games on there while removing my account or no? Dude is steadily trying to say I can just take my card info off but I'm like nah I'm deleting my entire account and wiping it clean.

If I understand right from using my account on my son’s PS, you have to have the PS4 set as your primary console to be able to access the games from other accounts on that PS4 AND that account with the games (your account) needs to be able to access PSN (e.g. have the latest username/pw set up) from that PS4 in order to authenticate the license.

Right now I have a PS4 (console 1) and my kid does too (console 2) . I set console 2 as my primary device, so my kid can access my library of games (that I allow with parental permissions) that I purchased with my PSN account. On my PS4 (console 2), I have to sign into my local account that’s linked to my PSN ID that I used to purchase games with in order to play them.

If you’re selling to someone that’s not close with you, clean it and factory reset it anyway.

Last edited:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thought astro was pushing an update so the audio would come through usb?

First I’ve heard about that. I’ve got the Mixamp pro with them that routes the audio through the optical port. I hate that they left the optical port off the PS5.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
First I’ve heard about that. I’ve got the Mixamp pro with them that routes the audio through the optical port. I hate that they left the optical port off the PS5.

Yea i got the same. Astro supposed to pust that update out cuz xbox dont got an optical port either.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wipe that shyt clean...who the fukk is he to suggest otherwise??? :dahell:

that’s standard protocol for selling a console