The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I paid my off on amazon with gift card just because i dont want them to oops accidentally charge the wrong card or some shyt.

I was able to pay it off fully with gift card balance.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
nikkas act like they never bought shyt from Amazon before.

Skp4erV.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I wonder the plate guys were in contact with Sony to make sure what they were doing was legal. I’m sure there are some proprietary patents in place with how the sides connect to the body of the console.

Hopefully Sony isn’t being an a$$hole and has some plan to either license or provide a similar capability to the customers cause those plate guys were gonna :eat: off this! :francis:
Sony is going to hand them out to “verified retailers’ and make them $70-90

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I preordered the digital edition ps5 on amazon as soon as it dropped. It was sitting in my orders ready to be shipped since then but a few days ago I was going to add money into my Amazon account to pay for it like that, so I went and tried to add money to my Amazon gift card balance, the process didnt go through because Amazon believed somebody smears making unauthorized changes to my account even though it was me so they cancelled the gift card order and all my pending orders which includes my ps5 preorder :mjcry:

Damn B. I'd be fukking livid right now.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I preordered the digital edition ps5 on amazon as soon as it dropped. It was sitting in my orders ready to be shipped since then but a few days ago I was going to add money into my Amazon account to pay for it like that, so I went and tried to add money to my Amazon gift card balance, the process didnt go through because Amazon believed somebody smears making unauthorized changes to my account even though it was me so they cancelled the gift card order and all my pending orders which includes my ps5 preorder :mjcry:
:picard:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:picard: Exactly why I posted a few pages back that I was scared to try that gift card shyt. Not worth it just let the money sit and be ready. I’d be fukking pissed.

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PS5 COLI GANG

COLI-ID NAME - PSN ID
@1ncognegro - Blaxk_Dynamit3
@Al Simmons - Lebron805
@CTech83 - Ctech830
@Darkman - XxNinthPrince9xX
@detroitwalt - Detroitwalt
@-DMP- - DMP87