The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I wonder the plate guys were in contact with Sony to make sure what they were doing was legal. I’m sure there are some proprietary patents in place with how the sides connect to the body of the console.

Hopefully Sony isn’t being an a$$hole and has some plan to either license or provide a similar capability to the customers cause those plate guys were gonna :eat: off this! :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder the plate guys were in contact with Sony to make sure what they were doing was legal. I’m sure there are some proprietary patents in place with how the sides connect to the body of the console.

Hopefully Sony isn’t being an a$$hole and has some plan to either license or provide a similar capability to the customers cause those plate guys were gonna :eat: off this! :francis:

...and soon!

cuz now I’m gonna be obsessing over those black plates :sadcam:

but ya I bet them dudes are pissed...they would’ve made maaad $$$

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got some good news from Amazon guys:mjgrin:. They said they can't reinstate my order even though it was completely their fault but they did offer my a $10 dollar credit. Isnt that great.:blessed:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:fukk Amazon

I still need the story on how this happened. shyt just seems so unlikely.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
What happened breh?

I still need the story on how this happened. shyt just seems so unlikely.
I preordered the digital edition ps5 on amazon as soon as it dropped. It was sitting in my orders ready to be shipped since then but a few days ago I was going to add money into my Amazon account to pay for it like that, so I went and tried to add money to my Amazon gift card balance, the process didnt go through because Amazon believed somebody smears making unauthorized changes to my account even though it was me so they cancelled the gift card order and all my pending orders which includes my ps5 preorder :mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I preordered the digital edition ps5 on amazon as soon as it dropped. It was sitting in my orders ready to be shipped since then but a few days ago I was going to add money into my Amazon account to pay for it like that, so I went and tried to add money to my Amazon gift card balance, the process didnt go through because Amazon believed somebody smears making unauthorized changes to my account even though it was me so they cancelled the gift card order and all my pending orders which includes my ps5 preorder :mjcry:

:mindblown:

The fukk y'all nikkas in here paying off shyt with gift cards when you already had credit cards on file? :dahell: What's the possible benefit? :why:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

The fukk y'all nikkas in here paying off they shyt with gift cards when they already had credit cards on file? :dahell: What's the possible benefit? :why:

I don't know if Amazon lets you pay pre-orders off with a method on file. I usually just assign a card at the time of order, and let them charge me when they get around to it. :yeshrug:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't know if Amazon lets you pay pre-orders off with a method on file. I usually just assign a card at the time of order, and let them charge me when they get around to it. :yeshrug:

If you had the cash to prepay, couldn't you just wait until after the charge hit and then put that money on your CC bill? :mindblown:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had the cash to prepay, couldn't you just wait until after the charge hit and then put that money on your CC bill? :mindblown:

You're asking the wrong person, breh. When I order something from Amazon, I know that A: I'm not getting charged until whatever it is ships, and B: the money's gonna be there whenever that is. If they gave me to option to just pay up front, I'd take it, but I understand them not wanting to bother with taking a payment (and having to pay whatever their transaction fee is for processing the payment), just to turn around and send the money right back if they can't fulfill the order for some reason.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

:damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gamestop playing games with my headset...placed an order a few days ago...they gave me tracking info...the problem is I get 2 different results for the same tracking #...one says something was delivered to a completely different address in another state 2 weeks ago...the other says awaiting pickup...but my order online is showing the results for the delivered shyt...also now the headset is out of stock...seems like these nikkas is stalling...fukked up shyt is I paid for expedited shipping...I better get all that shyt back if this order gets fukked up...never understand how these companies take your money and can’t process shyt without fukking up

Last edited: