Fukk batman and robin

Im robbing people with a bat man:francis:
When they see your bat.

tenor.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two different Walmart’s canceled my pulse headsets I might look into the arctis headsets if I keep striking out :unimpressed:

I think a lot of ppl are going that route...I visit their site daily and they keep selling out/restocking certain headsets...the money I was gonna spend on the pulse order that got cancelled today I just went ahead and bought another wireless arctis joint for my xbox...since the one I bought for the PS5 doesn’t work wirelessly with the xbox...idk why I’m obsessed with getting the pulse tho...I like it less each time I look at it but I am interested in hearing the audio quality tho

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think a lot of ppl are going that route...I visit their site daily and they keep selling out/restocking certain headsets...the money I was gonna spend on the pulse order that got cancelled today I just went ahead and bought another wireless arctis joint for my xbox...since the one I bought for the PS5 doesn’t work wirelessly with the xbox...idk why I’m obsessed with getting the pulse tho...I like it less each time I look at it but I am interested in hearing the audio quality tho
So glad I got my platinums late last year

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Do you know of the headset is good quality? I’ll try to get the pulse headset for a couple more days if not I’ll get the arctis. Only Sony came through today and shipped the charging station :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you know of the headset is good quality? I’ll try to get the pulse headset for a couple more days if not I’ll get the arctis. Only Sony came through today and shipped the charging station :francis:

I’ve read several good reviews regarding the arctis 1 wireless for PS4/PS5 and the arctis 7p also for the aforementioned systems