Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt backfired in the comments :dead:

Holy shyt. :mjlol:

Homie was in that joint going nuclear. And, from what I can tell, if really wasn't anyone's fault at Target, since there's no way for a retailer to know ahead of time if a bank is going to decline a charge. I get his frustration, but that was a good old fashioned Reddit tantrum.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’ve been suggesting they do this since I first heard of this game. Charging 70 dollars for an online game, and putting it against demon souls, spider-man and all the AAA third party releases was a a really bad movie.

Having it free on PS+ in feb after I’m done with most of my other releases means i might actaully give it a chance now

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That shyt backfired in the comments :dead:

Holy shyt. :mjlol:

Homie was in that joint going nuclear. And, from what I can tell, if really wasn't anyone's fault at Target, since there's no way for a retailer to know ahead of time if a bank is going to decline a charge. I get his frustration, but that was a good old fashioned Reddit tantrum.

Dude literally walked into the middle of Target (a Target subreddit for Target employees) and said “fukk Target as a staff, record label, and a motherfukking crew” and thought this shyt was gonna be sweet :russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Dude literally walked into the middle of Target (a Target subreddit for Target employees) and said “fukk Target as a staff, record label, and a motherfukking crew” and thought this shyt was gonna be sweet :russ:
Lol reddit is like that with that hive mind shyt it gets to the point that they just wallop on you for no reason