The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Countless in there if you're patient & curious enough to read through it all. Most have come within the last 72 hours.

Individual story..

Also...

Reports of PS5 Preorder Cancellations Are Making the Rounds

Another Twitter user who preordered a PlayStation 5 Digital Edition through Target said they received a cancellation notice on October 20th. Upon being asked if they were given a reason, the customer claimed Target told them too many preorders were taken and that “it’s happening to a lot of people.”

Daps
Lot of heads are saying it's because of the pre authorization holds being flagged by their bank/CC company as fraudulent. If for whatever reason the pre-authorization check fails, Target seems to be voiding the order expeditiously. Some of those cats went out and pre-ordered headsets, games, and bought new TVs. :francis:

Likewise, but this is precisely why I ordered from Amazon, too. I keep seeing people celebrating early like they can't be humbled.

"I got MY preorder."

8Xla5a0.gif

I ain't claiming a damn thing until I hit the power button.
but when I tried to get an extra ps5 from amazon and other places, they were sold out :mjcry:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Per Reddit, unboxing embargo is tomorrow and another big embargo is the 6th of Nov. Game embargoes are sprinkled around at different times.