The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
You can just pay with gift cards, thats what i did, just buy the amount you need they give you 10 dollars also lol
So how would I do that. If I add the money on the gift card would I be able to switch the payment method on the order, cause I'm not seeing how to use the gift card on the order granted I dont have any gift card money on amazon

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So how would I do that. If I add the money on the gift card would I be able to switch the payment method on the order, cause I'm not seeing how to use the gift card on the order granted I dont have any gift card money on amazon

Go to your orders, and go to your ps5 and click on order details. You will see an option to add your current gift card balance to your ps5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly if my pre order got cancelled for some reason I’d just cop it on resell. There’s literally no way I’m not gonna be playing ps5 this winter

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:francis: they can't sustain the demand with little supply...:snoop:

Lot of heads are saying it's because of the pre authorization holds being flagged by their bank/CC company as fraudulent. If for whatever reason the pre-authorization check fails, Target seems to be voiding the order expeditiously. Some of those cats went out and pre-ordered headsets, games, and bought new TVs. :francis:

I checked my target preorder and it's still there :lupe:

Likewise, but this is precisely why I ordered from Amazon, too. I keep seeing people celebrating early like they can't be humbled.

"I got MY preorder."

8Xla5a0.gif

I ain't claiming a damn thing until I hit the power button.