Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I tried
First it said out of stock
Then it said it can't do this method or something like that
DE is a monster
It was saying the same thing to me. What I did was kept removing it from the cart and restarting the best buy app whenever it said that. It wouldn't work at all on the website so get the app.

After removing it from the cart it would go back to being available, eventually it let me place the order.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Copped an extra controller and charging base on best buy :blessed:and was able to use my $25 reward certificate too :wow:

I deserve this. After being on COVID-19 for 2 weeks and my car getting broken into a month ago. I feel redeemed:obama:
i seen the controllers were available on gamestop i might have to get two just incase :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People are legitimately buying more than one of these? I used to do that stuff back in the day for the 360 but these days eBay fees and PayPal fees are so high it ain't worth bothering with. You're eating the sales tax buying retail then on top of that you gotta deal with eBay and PayPal damn near taking 15% of the final sale price. Lastly anything you sell on there comes with the risk the buyer just takes it INADs you / lies about it and forces you to eat the sale and refund them and you walk away with nothing.

Selling in person is worse better have a strap on you.

Never sell anything on eBay you aren't willing to walk away from and lose because it's a con-artist playground.