The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep making more games like Astrobot and we wouldn’t even need a pro. I wish they would just spend time to optimize the games to the hardware we have instead of just making a luxury console and locking good performance and fidelity behind it

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
wallet.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I've never bought a Pro model before and it looks like I won't this Gen either. Like in generations before I don't see enough of an upgrade to buy.
I haven't bought an upgraded console since the PS2-3 slim consoles.

I don't see the point in buying an 'upgraded' PS5 myself when the upgrades aren't even worth the money. Sony need to be repeatedly dragged through the mud charging $700+ for a Pro console with no disc drive in it. If you want a disc drive that's $80. Absolutely fukkin foul. Sony gone shoot themselves in the foot like they did with the PS3 launch.

I'm glad I got my PS5 during the pandemic when I did. The PS5 might be my last console.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
So I've been playing my PC a lot more lately...my ps5 is collecting dust. What first last game I played on my ps5 was ff xvi at launch.
No first party exclusives drawing us in and why pay $700 for a graphical upgrade that will probably get close to my PC in performance?
Yeah...this ain't it.
Especially when I only gotta wait a year for any Playstation exclusive to come to PC as well...
There's very few games that you need to have day one these days...
Last I could think of from Sony is God of War Ragnarok

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
So I've been playing my PC a lot more lately...my ps5 is collecting dust. What first last game I played on my ps5 was ff xvi at launch.
No first party exclusives drawing us in and why pay $700 for a graphical upgrade that will probably get close to my PC in performance?
Yeah...this ain't it.
Especially when I only gotta wait a year for any Playstation exclusive to come to PC as well...
There's very few games that you need to have day one these days...
Last I could think of from Sony is God of War Ragnarok
Truth. The only joints I see myself buying on Day 1 going late into the year is MvC & Undisputed. I might skip Black Friday sales altogether this year when it comes to gaming. I might cop GOW Ragnarok on PSN when the price drops to $30.