buffalo ny
GXH7z7uXkAAZfO5
$700... and it dont even come with a stand ? :deadrose:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
An AI-assisted upscaling mode, called PlayStation Spectral Super Resolution, works across the whole game library without any needed patch, adding in details to upscale to 4K. I didn't see this demonstrated, but the feature should help enhance older games if you have a 4K TV. It'll also work on PSVR 2 games in the future, too, Cerny said.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
disk drive sold separately?

vertical stand sold separately?

these nikkas got no shame lol

and $700 :heh:
People don’t realize if this isn’t called out then it sets a new precedent. Especially a lack of option when it comes to the disk drive. Unless they are planning to sell a portable device that enables disks.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People don’t realize if this isn’t called out then it sets a new precedent. Especially a lack of option when it comes to the disk drive. Unless they are planning to sell a portable device that enables disks.
I mentioned that earlier in this thread, but a few posters lost their minds about it and cried foul.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Hogwarts Legacy would probably benefit the most, you could tell it was struggling on PS5. I think the biggest thing here is the AI upscaling. Nothing else is going to be widely adopted at that price point. I guess it is what it is

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned that earlier in this thread, but a few posters lost their minds about it and cried foul.
It’s just a fact so don’t know why people got on you for that. Fanboying for a company that doesn’t have your best interest at heart is retarded ( and I prefer Sony to MS). Guess this is why competition is good and having a monopoly is a bad thing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Waste of time all around if u got a PS5 and a PC. Lol.
It's a waste of time in general.

If you bought a PS5 day 1 you spent $500 got a stand and a disc drive and you'll likely get 8 years out of it.

This is $700 day 1 and comes half way into the PS5's life. No stand and no disc drive and maybe 4 years before it's yesterday's news.

People who really care about graphics like that should build gaming PCs.