The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The heart of a car is the engine, the heart of these machines and computers are the cpu.

The cpu of the S and PS 5 are comparable
If we follow a consistent logic then the Series X and PS5 are comparable since the CPU's are literally 100mhz apart and the GPU has been said to only be about 15% weaker. It's like y'all want to say the PS5 and S will have a negligible difference because the GPU is only going to lower resolution and some other things but yet exaggerate the difference between the X and PS5's GPU.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All 3 are comparable.

XSS 8c/16t 3.4GHz (SMT)
PS5 8c/16t 3.5GHz (SMT)
XSX 8c/16t 3.6GHz (SMT)

I don't get this level of dishonesty over something we can just go and read ourselves.

I was talking about the ps5 and series s though,

They mentioned how comparable the s is to the x repeatability.... That's understood it's what most of the ads are based on.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we follow a consistent logic then the Series X and PS5 are comparable since the CPU's are literally 100mhz apart and the GPU has been said to only be about 15% weaker. It's like y'all want to say the PS5 and S will have a negligible difference because the GPU is only going to lower resolution and some other things but yet exaggerate the difference between the X and PS5's GPU.

Who is a saying they aren't?:mindblown:

It's just one is better:manny:

And if you are looking for the best specs out of a console then it's clear which one you go with.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is a saying they aren't?:mindblown:

It's just one is better:manny:

And if you are looking for the best specs out of a console then it's clear which one you go with.
Plenty of people online especially on here. I would name them but it'd start a long drawn out discussion. Since the announcement there's been a few vocal posters who just couldn't stop extolling the beauty of 12TF and telling of the potential issue of "boost clocks" for the PS5 and how it will be a problem for devs and how Series X will produce so much more.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of people online especially on here. I would name them but it'd start a long drawn out discussion. Since the announcement there's been a few vocal posters who just couldn't stop extolling the beauty of 12TF and telling of the potential issue of "boost clocks" for the PS5 and how it will be a problem for devs and how Series X will produce so much more.
:ehh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was talking about the ps5 and series s though,

They mentioned how comparable the s is to the x repeatability.... That's understood it's what most of the ads are based on.
That's the thing though. Why? With the CPUs it's a wash between all 3. So why is there this weird hyper-focus on the PS5 vs. XSS by so many so-called journalists (Tom Warren, Jez Corden, IGN) if not to push some misleading narrative?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing though. Why? With the CPUs it's a wash between all 3. So why is there this weird hyper-focus on the PS5 vs. XSS by so many so-called journalists (Tom Warren, Jez Corden, IGN) if not to push some misleading narrative?
I think Tom Warren and some of these "journalists" are being paid or influenced by Microsoft to sway public opinion and incite doubt and unfounded speculation towards Playstation. Even some "Devs" were obviously biased such as that Dynamic Voltage dev that kept hyping up the X and had previous tweets always baiting Sony fans.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Xbox made the cheaper one inferior in so many ways, this was all a money grab and don’t care about the buyers.

Ps5 u get the same performance in the cheaper model just minus the disc drive.

They don’t get it.

Daps
I think Tom Warren and some of these "journalists" are being paid or influenced by Microsoft to sway public opinion and incite doubt and unfounded speculation towards Playstation. Even some "Devs" were obviously biased such as that Dynamic Voltage dev that kept hyping up the X and had previous tweets always baiting Sony fans.
I wouldn't be surprised if MS is behind most if not all of the FUD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And it still wont work or matter..... :snooze: