The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man, if they don’t release pricing info until October I’m getting an XBOX off principal.

Ho shyt at this point.

:stopitslime:
U ain't doin shyt but buying that trash box u already planned on buying

U not one of us

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Watch as soon as they announce details the hype cycle is going to go right back into turbo mode. Fans get hyped to heavens, the other fanbases will hate and come up with new arguments and the spin cycle will continue. Rinse and repeat :mjlol:

U know, I'm a huge PlayStation fan.

But I'ma skip them this gen because they aren't announcing the price and release date when I think they should. - Xbot nonsense

These xbots bout to get filtered outta here.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So apparently they pump faked on purpose to see if they could make MS drop and it worked because Phil even tweeted that MS hadn't planned on releasing their details until next week.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good let em sweat already getting a ps5 regardless

Xbots out here looking desperate

Worry less about the price and more about having a killer app at launch

They dont even have that...:mjlol: halo infinite got tossed back into the bushes after they got clowned for that reveal...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So apparently they pump faked on purpose to see if they could make MS drop and it worked because Phil even tweeted that MS hadn't planned on releasing their details until next week.
Lol.

Didn't want to reveal till next week.

Yet these sad xbots think even one aspect of next gen begins when they say so

:mjlol:

Next gen begins and ends with Sony. Every time.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Click bait.

The 0.01 Ghz faster processor doesn't mean much then he later goes on to admit that the ps5 has more graphical power and faster storage.

It's click bait, but it will be faster at random just not enough for it to matter at all.

The biggest take is that it's even comparable.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It's click bait, but it will be faster at random just not enough for it to matter at all.

The biggest take is that it's even comparable.

A Ferrari and a Honda are "comparable", both are automobiles, can have manual transmissions and can get you from point A to point B but they are not even remotely close to being the same.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That's bs.

The PS5 CPU is 8 core, 16 threads 3.5 GHz (SMT)
The XSS CPU is 8c/16t 3.4 GHz (SMT)

That's before you account for the 10% CPU reserved for I/O operations on the XSX/S that isn't there on the PS5. The PS5 has a completely customized I/O complex that removes the need for that burden on the CPU. CPU wise it's a wash compared to XSX, with the PS5 CPU being slightly faster compared to XSS (still negligible). In every other metric, the PS5 blows XSS away. IGN and others are purposely misleading people with this clickbait.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Ferrari and a Honda are "comparable", both are automobiles, can have manual transmissions and can get you from point A to point B but they are not even remotely close to being the same.

The heart of a car is the engine, the heart of these machines and computers are the cpu.

The cpu of the S and PS 5 are comparable

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The heart of a car is the engine, the heart of these machines and computers are the cpu.

The cpu of the S and PS 5 are comparable
All 3 are comparable.

XSS 8c/16t 3.4GHz (SMT)
PS5 8c/16t 3.5GHz (SMT)
XSX 8c/16t 3.6GHz (SMT)

I don't get this level of dishonesty over something we can just go and read ourselves.