The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Qdrem
Man stop being pressed... he said major outlets were reporting it as well :mjlol:

Idgaf if it was or wasn’t... just letting cats know how bad this all looks regardless
Are you going to punish Sony by buying a Xbox. Just enjoy the ride because if you buy Xbox you're only going to be punishing yourself

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Qdrem

Are you going to punish Sony by buying a Xbox. Just enjoy the ride because if you buy Xbox you're only going to be punishing yourself
I’ve had an Xbox since the original

On my 1X now... most powerful console ever until November

hundreds of games at my disposal

backwards compatibility (just started playing Red Faction Armageddon again just because I missed destroying shyt and loved that game)

Game sharing with homies... I’m sharing Avengers and 2K, he’s sharing Tony Hawk and CoD

IDK my nikka, sounds like I’m winning :ehh:. Only use the PS4 now for Spiderman (haven’t played in months tho) and Fall Guys.. and to hold my X1X off the TV stand

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’ve had an Xbox since the original

On my 1X now... most powerful console ever until November

hundreds of games at my disposal

backwards compatibility (just started playing Red Faction Armageddon again just because I missed destroying shyt and loved that game)

Game sharing with homies... I’m sharing Avengers and 2K, he’s sharing Tony Hawk and CoD

IDK my nikka, sounds like I’m winning :ehh:. Only use the PS4 now for Spiderman (haven’t played in months tho) and Fall Guys.. and to hold my X1X off the TV stand
Enjoy your multiplats and your old generation games

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Watch as soon as they announce details the hype cycle is going to go right back into turbo mode. Fans get hyped to heavens, the other fanbases will hate and come up with new arguments and the spin cycle will continue. Rinse and repeat :mjlol:

I guess I just miss the old days when you could mostly count on receiving info when it was convenient for you instead of *only convenient for the brand. I must be getting old and I'm not even old :flabbynsick: