Veteran
Daps
So PS pumped faked them and forced their hand?:ohhh::mjlol:
tenor.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony's next info drop on the PS5 will be massive. Despite them taking so long and letting MSFT initially get some momentum, they will bombard us with information because as of today, we still don't know how the system interface looks, we have not seen or heard about all the other system features it will have, we haven't seen gameplay for Miles Morales yet nor Horizon and we still haven't seen or gotten more fine tuned details on BC updates for existing games other than they will have it. If we go into games, there was talks of a God of War 2 reveal and possibly another launch exclusive not yet seen. Third party exclusives not yet revealed as well as the potential to get a glimpse at Naughty Dog's multiplayer title means there's still quite a lot that will saturate the media.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Damn, this looks insane when you put it all together. This is like the first year of games.

This is why i think these console wars are goofy. People will boast and brag that sony had a lame E3 in 2018 and say microsoft won, but in 2020 we’re playing last of us 2, ghost of tsushima, ff7 remake, nioh 2, etc etc

At the end of the day the games are the only things that matter, all those bells and whistles don’t mean anything. People buying consoles to game not as entertainment devices that do a bunch of random stuff.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, this looks insane when you put it all together. This is like the first year of games.

This is why i think these console wars are goofy. People will boast and brag that sony had a lame E3 in 2018 and say microsoft won, but in 2020 we’re playing last of us 2, ghost of tsushima, ff7 remake, nioh 2, etc etc

At the end of the day the games are the only things that matter, all those bells and whistles don’t mean anything. People buying consoles to game not as entertainment devices that do a bunch of random stuff.
At the end of the day fanboys will fanboy. The dumb shyt some Xbox fans say be having me :dead:

Like it's really a narrative going on that Sony "only" announced what 9 exclusives for PS5 thus far and XSX 11. They conveniently forget that Xbox had damn near NOTHING all year. A flight simulator is what's supposed to rock the boat? :deadrose:

While they were bickering about Halo and the Series X, people were getting like you said FFVII Remake, Ghost, TLOU2, Dreams, P5R, Ironman VR etc. To say they "only" got 9 exclusives is so stupid. PS5 coming out is exciting as hell but the wait wasn't really bad because we had shyt to actually play in the wait.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony's next info drop on the PS5 will be massive. Despite them taking so long and letting MSFT initially get some momentum, they will bombard us with information because as of today, we still don't know how the system interface looks, we have not seen or heard about all the other system features it will have, we haven't seen gameplay for Miles Morales yet nor Horizon and we still haven't seen or gotten more fine tuned details on BC updates for existing games other than they will have it. If we go into games, there was talks of a God of War 2 reveal and possibly another launch exclusive not yet seen. Third party exclusives not yet revealed as well as the potential to get a glimpse at Naughty Dog's multiplayer title means there's still quite a lot that will saturate the media.

I can see that.

I'm expecting something next week. They did the right thing, and let Microsoft have the spotlight this week. I'm not sure they're going to announce anything like God of War, since they don't really need to right now. In the best possible scenario, that comes out probably late next year. No point in announcing that at a time when they're not facing a heavy launch lineup of exclusives from the competition. I'm expecting some Miles Morales gameplay soon, to accompany a release date, maybe even the same for Ratchet and Clank.

If anything, I think the surprise might be them talking about next gen upgrades for Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 (maybe also rolling out multiplayer?). They legit have no real reason to announce anything huge right now, unless it's certain that it's coming out Q1, or very early Q2. At this point, they can sit on announcements to keep a steady cadence of content going for the first year or two.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At the end of the day fanboys will fanboy. The dumb shyt some Xbox fans say be having me :dead:

Like it's really a narrative going on that Sony "only" announced what 9 exclusives for PS5 thus far and XSX 11. They conveniently forget that Xbox had damn near NOTHING all year. A flight simulator is what's supposed to rock the boat? :deadrose:

While they were bickering about Halo and the Series X, people were getting like you said FFVII Remake, Ghost, TLOU2, Dreams, P5R, Ironman VR etc. To say they "only" got 9 exclusives is so stupid. PS5 coming out is exciting as hell but the wait wasn't really bad because we had shyt to actually play in the wait.

No one will admit it but xbox hasn’t released high critically praised game in a couple of years.

Gear 5? Mid. Sea of thieves? Mid. Crackdown 3? Bad. State of decay 2? Bad.

The best game they’ve released is ori and it’s sequel and it’s not even a AAA game, and one of them you can play on switch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can see that.

I'm expecting something next week. They did the right thing, and let Microsoft have the spotlight this week. I'm not sure they're going to announce anything like God of War, since they don't really need to right now. In the best possible scenario, that comes out probably late next year. No point in announcing that at a time when they're not facing a heavy launch lineup of exclusives from the competition. I'm expecting some Miles Morales gameplay soon, to accompany a release date, maybe even the same for Ratchet and Clank.

If anything, I think the surprise might be them talking about next gen upgrades for Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 (maybe also rolling out multiplayer?). They legit have no real reason to announce anything huge right now, unless it's certain that it's coming out Q1, or very early Q2. At this point, they can sit on announcements to keep a steady cadence of content going for the first year or two.

I think they’re going to announce the new stand alone last of us 2 factions multi-player game. I think naughty dog is making this one it’s own big game.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they’re going to announce the new stand alone last of us 2 factions multi-player game. I think naughty dog is making this one it’s own big game.

Interesting.

If it's its own separate thing, I'm interested to see what they do with pricing. I can easily see people bytching about potentially getting their pockets hit twice to get multiplayer (don't think that's necessarily a valid complaint at this point, but you know how the gaming twitter/reddit/resetera crowd gets). Or maybe they go the Warzone route.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Interesting.

If it's its own separate thing, I'm interested to see what they do with pricing. I can easily see people bytching about potentially getting their pockets hit twice to get multiplayer (don't think that's necessarily a valid complaint at this point, but you know how the gaming twitter/reddit/resetera crowd gets). Or maybe they go the Warzone route.

There’s a lot of info on it here since there were leaks a little while back with gameplay.

Despite clumsy combat, this 'Last of Us 2' multiplayer leak looks promising

“The leak did not contain any information on pricing, but it's possible that it might be free. If it is, it would be a great way to counter the free-to-play multiplayer for Halo: Infinite that will launch alongside the Xbox Series X. While Sony is typically lauded for its single-player offerings, a solid The Last of Us 2: Factions multiplayer game could be huge for them.”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No one will admit it but xbox hasn’t released high critically praised game in a couple of years.

Gear 5? Mid. Sea of thieves? Mid. Crackdown 3? Bad. State of decay 2? Bad.

The best game they’ve released is ori and it’s sequel and it’s not even a AAA game, and one of them you can play on switch.

That's why I just laugh at dem nikkaz now. :russ:

and post this

halo-washed.gif