The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy has stock NOW.

this post inadvertently made me realize I preordered the black plates for the regular console instead of the digital edition…just canceled the preorder and re-preordered the right plates lol :snoop:

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
this post inadvertently made me realize I preordered the black plates for the regular console instead of the digital edition…just canceled the preorder and re-preordered the right plates lol :snoop:
Not sure if I’m gonna cop the plates. My system is kinda tucked behind the TV anyway. Not really on display.
That teal and purple looking nice though…

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if I’m gonna cop the plates. My system is kinda tucked behind the TV anyway. Not really on display.
That teal and purple looking nice though…

mine is on the center shelf of my media console…it has made a noticeable difference…I got the ones from the company sony recently sued before they were forced to change them…I’ll use the official plates on the other PS5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
UPmbiEM.gif

Daps
Right now, only Knights of The Old Republic Remake and Spider-man 2 are scheduled for 2023. Not sure if Factions 2 will come this year or next year.

Twisted Metal is all but confirmed also, by Lucid games. Other than that no one knows what Sony will announce. Waiting on Bluepoint, Suckerpunch, London Studio, Pixelopus, Housemarque, Santa Monicas 2nd game, Firesprite (they have 3 games in production confirmed), Team Asobi, Media Molecule, and Bend studios to announce their new games.

Then you have your partner studios like Deviation, Haven, and Firewalk whos game should be done soon as it was fully playable this year. Then the inevitable 3rd party deals like Kojima and whoever else.

Sony started a Xdev Japan branch that is working with japanese devs on AAA games also

Aaaalso, theres probably still games releasing in 2022 they haven’t announced

Interesting. Im.most interested in those konami rumors about licensing out IPs to sony

More confirmation twisted metal is coming. I would be very surprised if the new playstation showcase doesnt announce it officially

Twisted Metal will be the oldest playstation franchise still active

I see 2022 being what has already been announced and maybe one or two extra games afterwards like TLOU Remake/TLOU2 PS5 Upgrade/Factions 2 bundle and maybe Silent Hill making a surprise appearance in the 2nd half of 2022
2023 will be Spiderman 2, Twisted Metal, Bend, Santa Monica's 2nd game
I don't see ND making an appearance with their new IP until late 2024
The rest are probably 2023/2024 depending on how COVID affects their development cycle

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I see 2022 being what has already been announced and maybe one or two extra games afterwards like TLOU Remake/TLOU2 PS5 Upgrade/Factions 2 bundle and maybe Silent Hill making a surprise appearance in the 2nd half of 2022
2023 will be Spiderman 2, Twisted Metal, Bend, Santa Monica's 2nd game
I don't see ND making an appearance with their new IP until late 2024
The rest are probably 2023/2024 depending on how COVID affects their development cycle

bend just started full production on their new IP earlier this year, it’s most likely 2024.

firewalks multiplayer game and pixelopus Sony pictures game should be locked for 2023.

the ghostbusters game is recording voices right now according to Ernie Hudson.

then we’ll see what studio is launching games with VR by next year

I actually think the firewalk game will be out next year

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Can somebody help me find a PS5 that's no more than $499? :mjcry:
Amazon, target and best buy all had them today. Use search function under arcadium and type in "discord". Find the thread that says something along the lines of using discord to get ps5/Xbox series x. Follow OP instructions. I just copped one from Walmart but won't be here until Jan 4th

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Almost happened to me but the digital plates say digital edition...so it helped me out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man you aint lyin soon as they dropped the link I didn't waste no time...I couldnt miss out on these black plates

I ordered one and didn’t even realize until yesterday they don’t release until next month. I’m wondering where the fukk my tracking number was