The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Them Carolina blue lookin plates is bout to get copped. :banderas:

Prolly the controller too. My black controller left analog stick cover got loose and makes it unusable for games and I got an extra white one still in the box but I'm off cac controllers. I rather have the Smurf joint.

If you really want Carolina blue you should leave one side white

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will be interesting to see what 'events' we get from Playstation over the first 6 months of next year. I'm in two minds between the following:

(a) Smaller blogpost style SoPs for individual games spread throughout Spring/early Summer in Horizon, GT7 and God of War.

(b) A big 'live' SoP with gameplay from the above three plus some other stuff like Forspoken and Stray.

Of course you also have the wildcards in FFXVI and PSVR2. What I think we'll see is:

Option (a) from above along with maybe a smaller indie focused SoP in Feb or something, with PSVR2 getting a hardware blow out in early Spring and then it's own software blow out in early Summer. Than a Playstation Showcase later in Summer with 2023 PS5 stuff. :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Will be interesting to see what 'events' we get from Playstation over the first 6 months of next year. I'm in two minds between the following:

(a) Smaller blogpost style SoPs for individual games spread throughout Spring/early Summer in Horizon, GT7 and God of War.

(b) A big 'live' SoP with gameplay from the above three plus some other stuff like Forspoken and Stray.

Of course you also have the wildcards in FFXVI and PSVR2. What I think we'll see is:

Option (a) from above along with maybe a smaller indie focused SoP in Feb or something, with PSVR2 getting a hardware blow out in early Spring and then it's own software blow out in early Summer. Than a Playstation Showcase later in Summer with 2023 PS5 stuff. :patrice:

They have so much shyt they need to talk about, i dont see how they manage to do with with 20 mini state of plays.

Horizon and gt7 alone are gonna need to be advertised again, in January and early February. They come out two weeks part. Then they have their spring games and 3rd party partnership stuff that I’m sure they are obligated to advertise. Then they have their own stuff to announce and an update on GoW.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The matrix demo just makes me realize that people really underestimate how good sony first party studio games are gonna look. HFW is still a cross-gen game and it already looks as good as it does.

A full fledged spider-man ps5 game or wolverine game is gonna break people brains in a couple of years. Not to mention a new naughty dog or Santa Monica studios game.

Daps
The matrix demo just makes me realize that people really underestimate how good sony first party studio games are gonna look. HFW is still a cross-gen game and it already looks as good as it does.

A full fledged spider-man ps5 game or wolverine game is gonna break people brains in a couple of years. Not to mention a new naughty dog or Santa Monica studios game.
TLOU 3 = Real life
in terms of graphics
We saw what they did on the shytty ps4 hardware they are going to melt our eyes with the graphics we're going to see