The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Guardians of the Galaxy is the mass effect sequal I always wanted :damn:

rocket mad the whole game because I had drax chuck him across a cliff to the other side instead of having groot just make a platform.:mjlol: Now everytime we get to a crossing Drax is like

" I could throw the rodent Peter Quill :ehh:"

Rocket is :pacspit:

rest of the team is "Nooooo :whoa: "

:laff:

I don't know where im at in the game but im going to replay this and make different choices......there is one mission where I didn't give rocket enough time to hack some shyt so we had to pretty much wing it guns blazing I looked it up online and had I given him enough time it would have been a stealth section :gladbron: I love shyt like that.

Only gripe is I wish the combat was better shyt is like 6/10 but the story and writing are 10/10 :ohlawd: and you can dig deaper into the characters by talking to them on the ship in between missions. :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Guardians of the Galaxy is the mass effect sequal I always wanted :damn:

rocket mad the whole game because I had drax chuck him across a cliff to the other side instead of having groot just make a platform.:mjlol: Now everytime we get to a crossing Drax is like

" I could throw the rodent Peter Quill :ehh:"

Rocket is :pacspit:

rest of the team is "Nooooo :whoa: "

:laff:

I don't know where im at in the game but im going to replay this and make different choices......there is one mission where I didn't give rocket enough time to hack some shyt so we had to pretty much wing it guns blazing I looked it up online and had I given him enough time it would have been a stealth section :gladbron: I love shyt like that.

Only gripe is I wish the combat was better shyt is like 6/10 but the story and writing are 10/10 :ohlawd: and you can dig deaper into the characters by talking to them on the ship in between missions. :ehh:

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus. If they do a sequel they need to throw the entire battle system out the window and start from scratch. Everything else is A1

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So with last of us 2 last year and then horizon/GOW next year, what big franchises does Sony have left for 2023?

Right now, only Knights of The Old Republic Remake and Spider-man 2 are scheduled for 2023. Not sure if Factions 2 will come this year or next year.

Twisted Metal is all but confirmed also, by Lucid games. Other than that no one knows what Sony will announce. Waiting on Bluepoint, Suckerpunch, London Studio, Pixelopus, Housemarque, Santa Monicas 2nd game, Firesprite (they have 3 games in production confirmed), Team Asobi, Media Molecule, and Bend studios to announce their new games.

Then you have your partner studios like Deviation, Haven, and Firewalk whos game should be done soon as it was fully playable this year. Then the inevitable 3rd party deals like Kojima and whoever else.

Sony started a Xdev Japan branch that is working with japanese devs on AAA games also

Aaaalso, theres probably still games releasing in 2022 they haven’t announced

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Right now, only Knights of The Old Republic Remake and Spider-man 2 are scheduled for 2023. Not sure if Factions 2 will come this year or next year.

Twisted Metal is all but confirmed also, by Lucid games. Other than that no one knows what Sony will announce. Waiting on Bluepoint, Suckerpunch, London Studio, Pixelopus, Housemarque, Santa Monicas 2nd game, Firesprite (they have 3 games in production confirmed), Team Asobi, Media Molecule, and Bend studios to announce their new games.

Then you have your partner studios like Deviation, Haven, and Firewalk whos game should be done soon as it was fully playable this year. Then the inevitable 3rd party deals like Kojima and whoever else.

Sony started a Xdev Japan branch that is working with japanese devs on AAA games also

Aaaalso, theres probably still games releasing in 2022 they haven’t announced
Interesting. Im.most interested in those konami rumors about licensing out IPs to sony

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PryOdhZ.gif

happy-halloween.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More confirmation twisted metal is coming. I would be very surprised if the new playstation showcase doesnt announce it officially

Twisted Metal will be the oldest playstation franchise still active