The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The only thing that would be even better is if you can customize the interior lighting on the sides of the machine...:wow: black shell gold neon lighting when you turn on the ps5...:banderas:

Xs9x2UM49AJwqrPTnVszoK.jpg
I don't know, I like how that looks but it seems like a while lot of work for the average consumer.

what's your stance on batteries?
You just make shyt up and run with it. Your posts are annoying.:camby:
I hear you, could you look at this tho sir :ld:
Insider doubles down on two huge advantages Xbox Series X has over PS5

Don't just look at the title either, actually read what it says. Then notice how ubisoft on Sony's 25th anniversary tells the world that only the series x version will be native 4k/60.

Peep any thread, any info that Sony stans didn't like they outright claimed was false info leaked by known xbots :dahell:
Ok, so do you think the ps5 digital will be $299, $350 or $400?

This is what I know, Sony was set to reveal prices today and now they not. So that tells me the prices they was gonna say is not what you wanna hear. But on the good side they likely will make adjustments and it'll be cheaper (thank you Microsoft) but how low can they go? They probably had it at $450 and they are now trying to scramble on what to do next.

I'm hated for speaking logically, nothing new...

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I’m going to get the PS5, over the XSX. I already have the X1X and I heard any exclusives that come out for the XSX will obviously be available to those who still own the X1X.

I haven’t had a PS since the PS3. I do want to play TLOU2 & Ghost of Tsushima. That’s pretty much the reason I am buying the PS5.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the game I don’t know which console to get for. I guess it’ll “look” better one the PS5 since it’s the newer console.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Daps
I’m going to get the PS5, over the XSX. I already have the X1X and I heard any exclusives that come out for the XSX will obviously be available to those who still own the X1X.

I haven’t had a PS since the PS3. I do want to play TLOU2 & Ghost of Tsushima. That’s pretty much the reason I am buying the PS5.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the game I don’t know which console to get for. I guess it’ll “look” better one the PS5 since it’s the newer console.
I assume the difference in multi-platforms will be minimal for these two systems

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly, Sony wanted to undercut Microsoft. They gotta make a tough decision. I think the only option is ps5 disc version at $399 and the discless version at $349.

At those prices it fukks up everything Xbox had gained from a momentum standpoint. Anything higher and the Xbox value becomes apparent. And if those ppl get gamepass (which they will) then they'll never leave. It's literally this, this is what they facing. I'm telling you all right now, streaming on the go puts Xbox over the top because you don't need a console to participate
That should be good news to Larry stans...

a weaker system at a weaker price... cool.

And a Spiderman DLC for $70... might even bundle with the pre-orders (nah, maybe Ratchet and Clank tho :mjlol:)

But they gonna lose hella bread regardless... but Sony stans get to eat:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The only thing that would be even better is if you can customize the interior lighting on the sides of the machine...:wow: black shell gold neon lighting when you turn on the ps5...:banderas:

Xs9x2UM49AJwqrPTnVszoK.jpg
Looks purrty:ehh:

Anyway..

Where’s this pricing news at though... its like 6pm in the states on the eastcoast, right? :mjtf:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

That is a misconception that Sony gamers and only Sony gamers are confused about. The types who don't care. So it's common "misknowledge" what you thought :francis: truth below...

Microsoft confirms not all Xbox Series X games shown this week will be on Xbox One | GamesRadar+
I assume the difference in multi-platforms will be minimal for these two systems
You're hoping, but reality is the differences will be minimal when comparing series s with ps5

The ps5 vs XSX? Comparisons will be staggering
Former Sony Game Designer: Difference in Xbox Series X and PS5 Power is 'Quite Staggering'

Now ask yourself, we two months away from launch. How come there's no comparisons from 3rd parties? Last gen it was known that Sony versions was running at 900p vs 720p on Xbox, and that that would be a thing all gen, especially after the launch titles. Now the tables turned and you assume it won't matter. Ok, but that was a Sony developer saying this, not Xbox. I'm just passing knowledge to places that didn't have it. Enjoy whatever system you decide is best :handshake: