The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Have some self respect nikkas. In here itching like y'all need to hit the pipe :hhh:

tenor.gif

Streets feening right now...:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I already know who these post are about :mjlol:

Poor guy

That is a misconception that Sony gamers and only Sony gamers are confused about. The types who don't care. So it's common "misknowledge" what you thought :francis: truth below...

Microsoft confirms not all Xbox Series X games shown this week will be on Xbox One | GamesRadar+

You're hoping, but reality is the differences will be minimal when comparing series s with ps5

The ps5 vs XSX? Comparisons will be staggering
Former Sony Game Designer: Difference in Xbox Series X and PS5 Power is 'Quite Staggering'

Now ask yourself, we two months away from launch. How come there's no comparisons from 3rd parties? Last gen it was known that Sony versions was running at 900p vs 720p on Xbox, and that that would be a thing all gen, especially after the launch titles. Now the tables turned and you assume it won't matter. Ok, but that was a Sony developer saying this, not Xbox. I'm just passing knowledge to places that didn't have it. Enjoy whatever system you decide is best :handshake:

How miserable is your life?

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I'm buying both of em :manny:

I have the Xbox game pass account and I dont even own a modern Xbox system

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Poor guy

How miserable is your life?
Well, not to long ago I got some top of the line and then my girl brought me a sandwich (two actually) my son in my arms as I type, bout to let him get a little nap in. So I guess I'll roll up some flames that I grew myself. I wouldn't call my life miserable at all, I'd say I'm blessed. If I was miserable I'd want company and I'd ask how your life is going :hubie:

Hang in there :hhh: