The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, I haven't purchased a COD game since the original Black Ops, but this trailer looks like it might be time to jump back in. Looks like a lot of fun.

Also, it coming out on 11/13 would suggest that 11/20 really is the PS5 date, if not earlier. Can't have your console be the lead platform in marketing and have it on the other guys' shyt for more than a week.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No news today :mjlol:

I didn't buy into there being anything today, but with the Microsoft news coming out today, it's definitely not happening. Today's their day. I think if we're incredibly lucky, there's news on Friday so they don't lose most of a week in news to Microsoft.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn they not even dropping the PSVR event folks were talking about?

Nah, breh. If they came with that shyt right now, they would get lit the fukk up. At best, there would be a surprise announcement of a PSVR 2. While that's big news, it's not the news people want at this moment.

The next thing we hear from them is going to be pricing, release date, and preorder info.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So just to be clear, Xbox news dominates on Sony's 25th anniversary :wow:

And Sony just a day or two ago was saying how the show would not be about next gen. Now it's E3 all over again, they just not gonna show up at all :laff:

Don't worry about it, I'm sure in slightly over 2 months they'll have games only possible on Sony consoles. Well, sure is a strong word :patrice:

I'm confident they'll have titles not possible anywhere else, and whatever they have for launch will be worth $600 plus. At least you don't need a next gen tv to enjoy ps5 or series s

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So just to be clear, Xbox news dominates on Sony's 25th anniversary :wow:

And Sony just a day or two ago was saying how the show would not be about next gen. Now it's E3 all over again, they just not gonna show up at all :laff:

Don't worry about it, I'm sure in slightly over 2 months they'll have games only possible on Sony consoles. Well, sure is a strong word :patrice:

I'm confident they'll have titles not possible anywhere else, and whatever they have for launch will be worth $600 plus. At least you don't need a next gen tv to enjoy ps5 or series s

1 Day doesn't mean much in the grand scheme, but today is an L for Sony rn in my book :hubie: they gotta be cooking up something real nice. Still got the rest of the day too at least :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, breh. If they came with that shyt right now, they would get lit the fukk up. At best, there would be a surprise announcement of a PSVR 2. While that's big news, it's not the news people want at this moment.

The next thing we hear from them is going to be pricing, release date, and preorder info.

Activision and MS hit em with the

tenor.gif

on their birthday :mjcry: competition is GOAT :mjlit:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know. Sony is killing us. It's damn near 2 months from release, hell going on:gucci:
Honestly, Sony wanted to undercut Microsoft. They gotta make a tough decision. I think the only option is ps5 disc version at $399 and the discless version at $349.

At those prices it fukks up everything Xbox had gained from a momentum standpoint. Anything higher and the Xbox value becomes apparent. And if those ppl get gamepass (which they will) then they'll never leave. It's literally this, this is what they facing. I'm telling you all right now, streaming on the go puts Xbox over the top because you don't need a console to participate

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Honestly, Sony wanted to undercut Microsoft. They gotta make a tough decision. I think the only option is ps5 disc version at $399 and the discless version at $349.

At those prices it fukks up everything Xbox had gained from a momentum standpoint. Anything higher and the Xbox value becomes apparent. And if those ppl get gamepass (which they will) then they'll never leave. It's literally this, this is what they facing. I'm telling you all right now, streaming on the go puts Xbox over the top because you don't need a console to participate
highly doubt it
Disc less $400
Disc version $450
sony gonna be in the middle:francis:
not gonna lie because of this recent news of XBOXs is only 300 bucks i highly doubt sony will drop the digital version at $450(thats what alot of people including me predicated in the past):francis::francis:
sony gonna try and convince people to cop the ps5 when its $100 more expensive