The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
it’s already funny that you’re assuming ppl who are buying it dislike how the console looks just because you do LOL! :russ: :mjlol:
I'm not copping till they release some alternative colorways , will wait till Easter '21 if needs be :unimpressed:

Daps
highly doubt it
Disc less $400
Disc version $450
sony gonna be in the middle:francis:
not gonna lie because of this recent news of XBOXs is only 300 bucks i highly doubt sony will drop the digital version at $450(thats what alot of people including me predicated in the past):francis::francis:
sony gonna try and convince people to cop the ps5 when its $100 more expensive
350/450

Why go digital when you can get the disc PS5 for 50 more?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
highly doubt it
Disc less $400
Disc version $450
sony gonna be in the middle:francis:
not gonna lie because of this recent news of XBOXs is only 300 bucks i highly doubt sony will drop the digital version at $450(thats what alot of people including me predicated in the past):francis::francis:
sony gonna try and convince people to cop the ps5 when its $100 more expensive
Brehs :stop: ther ps5 cost more to make than the xbox, so your numbers are based solely on impulse fanboyism :stop: can you afford a $500+ system or not? If you want affordable then get the series s. Sony is not thinking of budget consoles, they thought the SSD and fan loyalty would be enough forgetting the competition might be bringing innovation along with substance to compete. So now y'all scrambling acting like Sony was prepared to combat with the series s. The series s is prepared to battle Sony tho, its why it exist. And your hopes confirm it was a great idea :umad:
No, xbox got you :handshake:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Brehs :stop: ther ps5 cost more to make than the xbox, so your numbers are based solely on impulse fanboyism :stop: can you afford a $500+ system or not? If you want affordable then get the series s. Sony is not thinking of budget consoles, they thought the SSD and fan loyalty would be enough forgetting the competition might be bringing innovation along with substance to compete. So now y'all scrambling acting like Sony was prepared to combat with the series s. The series s is prepared to battle Sony tho, its why it exist. And your hopes confirm it was a great idea :umad:

Can you stop spamming the PS5 thread? go and do that on some other thread.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Don't come in here with ur bullshyt

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can you stop spamming the PS5 thread? go and do that on some other thread.
Sir, every Xbox thread is usually created by your merry men to trash Xbox news, this is a PlayStation thread and I am ps4. Now shut the fukk up because I have every right to be here just like you have the right to be elsewhere. I'm actually talking about the subject while you're just salty things not panning out like you hoped :umad: watch, look at this nikkaz thought process below...
The reason dude is so giddy in here is because he was holding his breathe and waiting for even a modicum of good XBOX news this entire time. As soon as he got it, he let it out, and now that sweet oxygen got him on Cloud 9. :blessed:
Or maybe since Xbox let it be known for years about this that nothing new has been revealed to me. The series s is more expensive than I thought it would be. With that said, 4tf with beefed up everything else was a design to get a cheap next gen system out.

Sony did none of that and yet y'all still talking like if removing a cheap Blu-ray player will make that version of PS5 possibly comparable in price? $350 :bryan: and now you nikkaz wanna turn p*ssy because I'm pointing this out? Ok, I'll still post here and anywhere else I want and I won't be half as bad as there average Sony poster who can't even debate. All they do is lie about how the series s will hold back the series x, like no, tell @Mike809 he needs to gtfoh cuz he's gonna get this work today :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Companies will feast off those custom plates.

The only thing that would be even better is if you can customize the interior lighting on the sides of the machine...:wow: black shell gold neon lighting when you turn on the ps5...:banderas:

Xs9x2UM49AJwqrPTnVszoK.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You just make shyt up and run with it. Your posts are annoying.:camby: