“The NOI silenced Malcolm X and rightfully so” - Tariq Nasheed

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Hold on... "Teflon Don Trump" :dead: More importantly I see where @BrothaZay is going here.

The irony of this instigating, shyt-startin ass muhfukka taking the NOI's side on Malcolm being "antagonistic" and "making the block hot"-- that is ALL he does :laff: But MALCOLM was wrong

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder how Tariq from pre-2020 would look at Tariq today
he would give himself a c--- train award
pac.png

Does he know where his name comes from?

Lets just start there. His name is Tariq Nasheed.
that's not his real name
pac.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how Tariq from pre-2020 would look at Tariq today

He's always been the same dude. In 2005 he was a pimp/mack persona. Then he switched to a PUA selling dreams to dudes, on some Tom Cruise-in-Magnolia shyt. Then the pseudo history bullshyt followed by stanning Trump and the current grifts. Oh and I forgot he was a raunchy thug rapper at one point in the 90s. He's always been a fraud bilking money out of people.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He's always been the same dude. In 2005 he was a pimp/mack persona. Then he switched to a PUA selling dreams to dudes, on some Tom Cruise-in-Magnolia shyt. Then the pseudo history bullshyt followed by stanning Trump and the current grifts. Oh and I forgot he was a raunchy thug rapper at one point in the 90s. He's always been a fraud bilking money out of people.
Anyone who supports Tariq is an idiot